PDA

View Full Version : ProjectR Needs you once more

Lord Sephiroth
03-26-2005, 03:38 AM
It has been awhile since any talk of this server has passed any of the former team members mouths, or hands, a year actually, but ProjectR is finally back.

To any of you who remember, the Management of ProjectR consisted of James (Andy0687) and Huffy (*Huffy) and it went down, due to problems with affording a payment to continue development.

Now it is back, and under one half similar management, James returns to management of the server, with myself, to finish it up and make it better then before.

We have quite a bit done, but we have come to a point where we need some help, we are intrested in you, if you are intrested in being an icon designer for the server.

This is all we are currently looking for is 1 (One) graphics person, preferabally a pixel artist who can design icon representations of things.

For any intrested people, the icon size is 50x50 and if you would like to make an icon to tryout, you may make a basic sword or dagger representation.

We hope to see intrested individuals trying out!

you can submit your tryout to the following place
[email protected] -- email

or by logging onto playerworld48, and getting in contact with one of the Management.

Once more, there is only so much James and I can do, and we're in need of some help, please consider.
-Sephiroth Stravier (Lord Sephiroth)
--James Ryzon (Andy0687)
---Managers of ProjectR

Drastic Vendetta
03-26-2005, 05:28 AM
Screenshots?

Lord Sephiroth
03-26-2005, 05:48 AM
We do not believe screenshots are neccessary, although when I discuss it with James later we might post some. This should not vary your decision to help us or not.

Andy0687
03-26-2005, 06:14 AM
Screenshots?

The following function will help you see screenshots of projectr, its a default forum function called "Search"

Besides that though will a screenshot of the levels really tell you if you are able to design icons to help out? Looking at a screenshot of the level will not let me know if I want to help someone script or not, since it does not affect the department I am listed under.

Is this a progress thing? If you find the old post we made about the server, then you will see not much was told about it then, you know what that is doing? Avoiding hyping something that wont happen, nothing is guaranteed you know, thats why help is requested, to try to get it as close to completion as possibile.

If you are not intrested in helping, then thats cool, but the information you got there is what we chose was the best to give, since you cant log on and see the overworld, posting screenshots would really destroy all the secrecy we have developed around the project, but something tells me youd just rather steal that away, hm?

Its a developing project, if we had the kind of progress someone really wanted to see in order to help, that would make us a classic server.

Gman4pwnu
03-26-2005, 08:24 AM
no offense but classic servers are not much fun... its like playing a game without any sort of theme.

xXDuMajuXx
03-26-2005, 12:22 PM
no offense but classic servers are not much fun... its like playing a game without any sort of theme.

Classic servers are the best!
Anyway, it sounds interesting, maybe I'll have a gander at it sooner or later.

Andy0687
03-27-2005, 02:08 AM

Or, you could completely miss what i meant, and say something that has no relevance to the subject?

By classic server, I was hoping that everyone would think "Classic Tab Server" I guess when I left out "Tab" anyone could get confused.

Anyway, it sounds interesting, maybe I'll have a gander at it sooner or later.

Haha yeah, and no one really knowes that much yet! It is much more intresting then anyone would think.