PDA

View Full Version : Welcome new Events Master

Sam
03-24-2005, 11:14 PM
The players of Graal Kingdoms have decide that Raziel will be the new Events Master! He got 66 votes. Congratulations!

Damix got 45 and Graynt Alexander 42 votes.

My special thanks go to all of them for a non discriminatory election campain!
I wish Raziel a good hand for his new job and hope all of us will enjoy the events Raziel hosts in the future.

Sam
Events Admin

Crono
03-24-2005, 11:16 PM
grats :D

Raziel
03-25-2005, 01:23 AM
Thanks! Raz will now go and plan some better events.

2003_emily_2003
03-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Congratulations, have a slice of pie. o-o

Damix2
03-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Nice, I'm in Green, congrats Raz!

DrkXFactr
03-25-2005, 01:53 AM
Congradulations, Raziel. Welcome to the team.

Gambet
03-25-2005, 01:57 AM
Congrats :).

XGoLink
03-25-2005, 03:57 PM
they should fire all those inactive peeps and hire me and some others :D

Arann
03-26-2005, 01:06 AM
congrats

GoZelda
03-26-2005, 01:33 AM
What did you mean by that? And besides, what the freaking hell is wrong with discrimination? If it weren't for discrimination, you wouldn't have neccesarily been EM, nor would any of those even been chosen.

Congrats Raz, and Damix is leet too.
Congrats Arann with your 1st post!!!!!!111oneoneoneoneone!

Zero Hour
03-26-2005, 01:35 AM
Try to enjoy it, Raziel!

Python523
03-26-2005, 02:08 AM
Popular vote is just another form of discrimination

XGoLink
03-26-2005, 10:44 AM
:( Read your signature please..

Sam
03-26-2005, 12:41 PM
What did you mean by that?

discrimination:

unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice.
I thought you kids learn this in school.

Lance
03-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Didn't we try this once? With bad results? My memory refuses to cooperate.

GoZelda
03-26-2005, 05:01 PM
discrimination:

unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice.
I thought you kids learn this in school.

dis·crim·i·na·tion
1. The act of discriminating (see below).
2. The ability or power to see or make fine distinctions; discernment.
3. Treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit; partiality or prejudice: racial discrimination; discrimination against foreigners.

dis·crim·i·nat·ing
1. Able to recognize or draw fine distinctions; perceptive.
2. Showing careful judgment or fine taste: a discriminating collector of rare books; a dish for the discriminating palate.
2. Separating into distinct parts or components; analytical.
3. Serving to distinguish; distinctive: a discriminating characteristic.
4. Marked by or showing bias; discriminatory.

Think -> Post. Words have more than one meaning.

GoZelda
03-26-2005, 05:02 PM
Didn't we try this once? With bad results? My memory refuses to cooperate.
Twice, although not exactly the same - the mayor events. They both turned out to be a great fiasco, especially the second. I remember you endorsed me or some word that looks like that. And then they voted Jagen Governor instead of you! See? Graal Kingdoms mainly consists of dumbasses.

Zero Hour
03-26-2005, 05:12 PM
That's true, words do have more than one meaning - but when you use them in a sentence you're usually only adhering to one definition, stop being dense, for example.

GoZelda
03-26-2005, 06:27 PM
That's true, words do have more than one meaning - but when you use them in a sentence you're usually only adhering to one definition, stop being dense, for example.
Perhaps this meaning would've been clear to everybody if Sam's underlined sentence was coherent. Something like;

Thanks everybody for a election free of discrimination!

Which still doesn't really point out what he ment with discrimination.

Sam
03-26-2005, 06:58 PM
Perhaps this meaning would've been clear to everybody if Sam's underlined sentence was coherent. Something like;

Which still doesn't really point out what he ment with discrimination.

Its in round trems what I meant, everyone understood it except you.
And now stop that off topic discussion, this is a thread to congrats the winner!

GoZelda
03-26-2005, 07:32 PM
Its in round trems what I meant, everyone understood it except you.
Who said I didn't understand it? I'm just confused what a non-discriminatory election campaign would be. It doesn't make sense. Trust me. And trems, I assume that's a typo. Did you mean terms?

And now stop that off topic discussion, this is a thread to congrats the winner!
Who said this thread serves that purpose? It wasn't made clear in any of your previous posts.

Lance
03-26-2005, 10:15 PM
Twice, although not exactly the same - the mayor events. They both turned out to be a great fiasco, especially the second. I remember you endorsed me or some word that looks like that. And then they voted Jagen Governor instead of you! See? Graal Kingdoms mainly consists of dumbasses.

Actually, the Governor thing was a sort of joke, and I'm pretty sure Jagen and I tied in that.

I was speaking more about the person than the process. Raziel directly lied to me about the circumstances of some various items so that I would provide him with something for nothing. He admitted to it after I indicated that I knew he was lying, but it was a little late by that point. Ugh, and now he's being trusted with an EM job.

Lance
03-26-2005, 10:19 PM

Why are you arguing for an archaic definition when it's fairly obvious that he intends another? And you're telling him to "Think -> Post."?

Zero Hour
03-26-2005, 10:34 PM
The fact of the matter is that aslong as the EM Admin is careful there doesn't need to be trust for the EMs... but that's inefficient, and the EM Admin, at that point, could be holding the events himself. I would just do that for a while to see if the person is trustworthy.

Methril
03-26-2005, 11:34 PM

It should be

Thanks everybody for an election free of discrimination!

;)

Zero Hour
03-26-2005, 11:35 PM
Way to be ruthless *******s.

GoZelda
03-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Actually, the Governor thing was a sort of joke, and I'm pretty sure Jagen and I tied in that.
I was aware that it was a sort of joke. I heard Jagen won though, must be mistaken then.

I was speaking more about the person than the process. Raziel directly lied to me about the circumstances of some various items so that I would provide him with something for nothing. He admitted to it after I indicated that I knew he was lying, but it was a little late by that point. Ugh, and now he's being trusted with an EM job.
I think I'm not very far from the truth if I say that atleast 50% of Graal Kingdom's staff have a... shady background, so I doubt Raziel will be reconsidered over those things.

XGoLink
03-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Ugh, and now he's being trusted with an EM job.
True.. And hes probably sharing his gold account with Dehitaj..

Lance
03-27-2005, 10:18 PM
I think I'm not very far from the truth if I say that atleast 50% of Graal Kingdom's staff have a... shady background, so I doubt Raziel will be reconsidered over those things.

Well, I didn't directly suggest that he should be, but I'm curious: why not?

Zero Hour
03-27-2005, 10:46 PM
I didn't have a shady background before I joined as staff - and I would like to think I still don't have one, unless you consider those few things we've discussed as shady.

Raziel
03-27-2005, 11:49 PM
I didn't lie to you to get something for nothing... I admit I lied, but it was because I had been scammed, and if I told you I got scammed from selling something through AIM, you wouldn't have cared... anyway, yes, I admit that was wrong on my part, and I apologize, yet again.

And, uh, no? I don't share my account, sorry.

GoZelda
03-28-2005, 12:56 AM
Well, I didn't directly suggest that he should be, but I'm curious: why not?
Well, the main reason for my - due to the lack of a better word in my vocabulary - 'distrust' is that Zero Hour (no offense) was reassigned even after he openly admitted in his leaving thread that he had been corrupt. Also, it seems to me that certain rumours of staffmember x's corruptness (or incompetence) had never even been checked for a core of truth.
I have doubt in the trustworthness of most staffmembers because of all the rumors and 'evidence', and I doubt their competence (for a part due to own experience) although this of course is quite biased and terribly influenced by outside sources.

GoZelda
03-28-2005, 12:57 AM
I didn't have a shady background before I joined as staff - and I would like to think I still don't have one, unless you consider those few things we've discussed as shady.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55696&highlight=corrupt

:\ It's not like I have a problem with you, I like you, but well. You said it here and so I doubt you.

Zero Hour
03-28-2005, 01:12 AM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55696&highlight=corrupt

:\ It's not like I have a problem with you, I like you, but well. You said it here and so I doubt you.
Breaking rules to punish, or punishing when there was no rule in place. The rules can't and don't cover everything, so I do.

GoZelda
03-28-2005, 01:16 AM
The rules can't and don't cover everything, so I do.
If you read the Graal user agreement then you would've known you weren't corrupt.

Well, I guess my judgement over shady backgrounds is less solid now.

Zero Hour
03-28-2005, 08:20 AM
If you read the Graal user agreement then you would've known you weren't corrupt.
I suppose that's a very good point, yes.
Well, I guess my judgement over shady backgrounds is less solid now.
I'm not sure whether or not to take you seriously, so I will take what you say for it's face value.