PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Unholy Nation

Malinko
03-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Okay, I think it's about time to explain what is going on with the playerworld, Unholy Nation. In the recent days, many events have occured with many different outcomes. First, I would like to announce the removal of the Administration (Paradox & Spryte) and Management (NeoJenova and Okilian). I do not wish to say the reasons they were removed, because I find it as a way to slander them, which I do not wish to do. With this event, Stefan has put me as Manager temporarily. This is important, so I will repeat it; I am only Manager temporarily. I do not know if I will be a full Manager of Unholy Nation. More information will be announced in the future.

For the playerworld of Unholy Nation. In the recent hours, many players have been reset by the NPC Server. This was not a bug inside of Unholy Nation. A former staff member and several players placed scripts (with the use of putnpc2) allowing them to reset players (with sendtorc) and to change kills, deaths, and event points (EP) at will. This problem has been taken care of and will no longer happen. For the players of Unholy Nation. The chances of restoring your attributes are very slim. Sorry, you may not be able to get all your items back. Though, if you were reset, please send me a private message, and I will give you a sum of gralats and EP to allow you to obtain your items back. All of Unholy Nation staff thinks this is the best way to approach this situation. The reason being, we will be working hard to release the new overworld (Unholy Nation Dev) and there will be a full reset done, once released. More information will be announced in the future of Unholy Nation Dev, though, do expect it to be released shortly. We know many players do not want a reset on Unholy Nation, though it will be well worth it once new Unholy Nation is public. So please, if you were reset, just send me a private message.

So yes, this is the end of this post. Please, do not slander anyone for any reasons. The Administration and Management have not been removed fully; they might be restored once a level of compromise has been reached. The event of removal has only occured to allow the Administration and Management that they do need a lot of work to satisfy the players and staff.

Thank you.

maximus_asinus
03-22-2005, 04:29 PM
The roof, the roof, the roof of Unholy Nation is on fire.
We don't need no water let the newbie server burn.

Crono
03-22-2005, 04:33 PM
The roof, the roof, the roof of Unholy Nation is on fire.
We don't need no water let the newbie server burn.

haha agreed :D!

Malinko
03-22-2005, 04:39 PM
haha agreed :D!
I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

p2p_Sir_Link
03-22-2005, 04:41 PM
I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!
But everyone hates UN.

Malinko
03-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Well new Unholy Nation, you -will- love.

p2p_Sir_Link
03-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Well new Unholy Nation, you -will NOT- love.
Like I could like any server that kills Classic's playercount?

maximus_asinus
03-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Well new Unholy Nation, you -will- love.
I don't see how as you are Managing it.
oh snap

-Ramirez-
03-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Like I could like any server that kills Classic's playercount?
There's more doing that now than just other servers. ;)

Crono
03-22-2005, 06:52 PM
I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!

I still do, but I still hate UN :D

ThinkDifferent
03-22-2005, 10:27 PM
It had a good run (For thoe who played it), any attempts now @ bringing it back will only kill it more. Malinko, every time I see you, you are managing this or that, you should just start your own project and be done with it already (You could probably have finishd 30 by now).

:spam: -The mystery meat-

OasaTor_PK
03-22-2005, 11:09 PM
I remember when malinko took over babylon :o tis was fun, but in the end we ended up not so hot anymore, make UN fun again please, and make a little noob island for kids who want to get adopted and married, seriously, I want to shoot there eyes out one of these days.

zell12
03-22-2005, 11:12 PM
NJ is manager again, what you talkin about.

OasaTor_PK
03-22-2005, 11:22 PM
Arg, neojenova? or something in that nature?

osrs
03-23-2005, 12:24 AM
You people always pick a bad comment of the past to accuse. Maybe Malinko has good intentions with UN, maybe not, who knows ? Let him give us the answers, arguing and posting stupid messages won't change anything. '

zell12
03-23-2005, 02:57 AM
You people always pick a bad comment of the past to accuse. Maybe Malinko has good intentions with UN, maybe not, who knows ? Let him give us the answers, arguing and posting stupid messages won't change anything. '
Hypocrit. ^_^

Anyway, he gave us answers, and no one is arguing.

Xcessive54321
03-23-2005, 04:57 AM
Malinko is wierd lol

Malinko
03-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Malinko is wierd lol
Uh, thanks? Lol.

Anyways, yes. I was pressured by some PWA in my opinion >=P! Anyways, Stefan and I had a talk which resulted in the decision that there could be only one Manager of Unholy Nation. So, since almost everyone (besides the players of Unholy Nation) thinks that I stole Unholy Nation (by abusing my level 4, even though Stefan gave me it), I decided I would give the Management back to NeoJenova and Okilian. Of course, there was an election held of who can be Manager. NeoJenova is Manager and Okilian is Co-Manager. Both Paradox and Spryte are Admins again. I'm still with Unholy Nation, though, I'm just listed as "Other" with with a level 3 RC and full level rights, NC, graphics, you know, all that stuff. I don't know if this is the final decision yet, Stefan has not really confirmed it, but PWA has. (Even though I have no clue how PWA are involved with this issue. No offense to PWA, but none of you know how this started.) So yeah, that's the current standings right now.

Admins
03-23-2005, 04:16 PM
The staff is still in the progress of being reorganized. There is no such spot like "Co-Manager".

Malinko
03-23-2005, 04:23 PM
The staff is still in the progress of being reorganized. There is no such spot like "Co-Manager".
Hm, yes. More so the other person with a level 4 RC that can take charge when the Manager is not around. Basically, we are trying to organize a very high quality development/staff team for the new overworld.

Slash-P2P
03-23-2005, 09:54 PM
I hate U.N.

Stop deleting my posts. Corrupt *****s.

maximus_asinus
03-23-2005, 10:02 PM
I hate U.N.

If thats the only message you are trying to send then I can see why they delete your posts.

Chris
03-24-2005, 01:10 AM
I hate U.N.
The feeling is mutual, but I do not go around posting it.
Respect. Learn it.

They're going to delete more than just your posts if you continue.

Xcessive54321
03-24-2005, 01:45 AM

I think RC should go in staff...

instead of being of bottom ^^

osrs
03-24-2005, 02:06 AM
Hypocrit. ^_^

Anyway, he gave us answers, and no one is arguing.

Hypocrity. :)

It had a good run (For thoe who played it), any attempts now @ bringing it back will only kill it more. Malinko, every time I see you, you are managing this or that, you should just start your own project and be done with it already (You could probably have finishd 30 by now).

Darlene159
03-24-2005, 06:25 AM
I think RC should go in staff...

instead of being of bottom ^^Huh??

Inspiration
03-24-2005, 06:29 AM
Huh??

I understand what he means, but dignifying it with a responce may bring about more similar questions and/or "suggestions".

Xcessive54321
03-25-2005, 03:28 AM
I know know rc people at the bottom where at bottom because they are at rc lol...

UN is getting TOO laggy, and when i got on graal it had over 180+ people online and i lag when that amount of people are on... Btw can it be a server where only p2p players can go there... but that would make it less poupalar

maximus_asinus
03-25-2005, 06:12 PM
RCs don't appear at the bottom, unless maybe if you don't sort your playerlist by name. Also if you wanted to make it a staff guild, you can set it in the staff guild section of server rights.

Gman4pwnu
03-25-2005, 08:46 PM
I highly doubt selling positions as admin is going to get Unholy Nations far.

Andy0687
03-25-2005, 09:00 PM

I always look really close before i decide to use my one post, and this definatly gets it.

I wasnt sure if I should put "lol" "lmao" "*****" or something like that, so I will just say I had a hard time deciding, so you really know how funny i thought that was.

If someone would pay for something that dosent even exist (oh wait, they do all the time) then by all means.

I know its hard to detect sarcasm online, but i think after he said "Level 6 RC" any validity that could have come from that conversation, was lost.

Okilian
03-25-2005, 10:07 PM

That be an old staff member now hacker, just fyi.

GoZelda
03-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Y'know, I would just leave UN as it is - look at what you've done to Classic.

Akoalin
03-25-2005, 11:00 PM
UN is in no way effecting Classic, I used to prefer classic over UN... but with the changes in Classic that Storm is ignorant to, I prefer UN now.

Evil_Trunks
03-26-2005, 12:05 AM
UN is in no way effecting Classic, I used to prefer classic over UN... but with the changes in Classic that Storm is ignorant to, I prefer UN now.
I think that's the exact thing GoZelda is referring to

Inverness
03-26-2005, 02:01 AM
UN has needed a change for sometime, this is good I suppose.

Malinko
03-26-2005, 03:01 AM
UN has needed a change for sometime, this is good I suppose.
Unholy Nation updates constantly?

Arann
03-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Unholy Nation updates constantly?

Doesnt seem like it..when i log on, all i hear is people playing on instruments and on their turn tables. Same thing as like 2 years ago

sage_scooby
03-26-2005, 01:09 PM
I dont think its updating as much as it is adding more stuff to an already overflowing server. By that I mean the way UN has been in the past.

Xcessive54321
03-26-2005, 08:18 PM
MAN UN on TC is too LAGGY i was trying to get fire ring and then i couldnt move

fantisizer
03-28-2005, 06:42 AM
malinko lies...i pm'd him and he logged off (like alot of staff does) and today he just ignored me...pretty sad i couldnt even get a shovel...sometimes graal just sux...and other times its pretty fun...

Malinko
03-28-2005, 10:24 PM
malinko lies...i pm'd him and he logged off (like alot of staff does) and today he just ignored me...pretty sad i couldnt even get a shovel...sometimes graal just sux...and other times its pretty fun...
Hm, I don't recall you sending me a private message at all? Also, if you need to know where items are, most FAQs are on duty to answer your questions.

Xcessive54321
03-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Malinko, why is un soo laggy

Inspiration
03-29-2005, 02:00 AM
Malinko, why is un soo laggy

Serious question.

Are you capable of anything resembling human intelligence?

All you post is offtopic nonsensical spam, apply for jobs that you yourself admit to being inacapable of doing, and suggest things that show a total non-understanding for Graal.

Xcessive54321
03-29-2005, 02:56 AM
Not all people are perfect....

Inspiration
03-29-2005, 03:14 AM
Not all people are perfect....

Please show me where I requested anything in the area of perfection from your posts.

I'm requesting that you put more thought into what you post instead of spamming this forum with nonsense.

EVERYTHING you've posted has been mindless garbage.

Xcessive54321
03-29-2005, 03:32 AM
So What should i post... Im just trying to be nice but every1s being mean to me

Inspiration
03-29-2005, 03:43 AM
So What should i post... Im just trying to be nice but every1s being mean to me

Everyone is being "mean" to you because you're not contriibuting anything but nonsense.

Read the topic you're posting in, figure out what everyone is talking about, and then if you have an opinion on the topic of discussion, state it.

Just because the word "Unholy Nation" is in a topic does not mean this topic is appropriate for EVERYTHING about Unholy Nation. If it is about Unholy Nations development, do not post about being jailed there.

Before you apply for a job on a server, understand the job you're applying for. If you are not a GOOD graphics maker, don't apply for graphics. Would you want a doctor treating you in real life that was not good at medicine, but applied for the job anyway?

Before you state an idea, make sure the idea is well thought through, and you can answer all questions people may have about it.

Don't post just for the sake of making a post.

fantisizer
03-29-2005, 04:51 AM
i have payed graal long enough and am very well aware of wat faq can and cannot do...(wen they don't log off wen u pm them)...did u not read your original post before responding to me..."Though, if you were reset, please send me a private message, and I will give you a sum of gralats and EP to allow you to obtain your items back. All of Unholy Nation staff thinks this is the best way to approach this situation."...i sent you a private message where you directed me to pm you while on UN, which i did and your response was to log of and then ignor me....so what does your word mean anyways???...just curious...

Xcessive54321
03-29-2005, 05:39 AM
Yeah me too, ill help you guys get items that you lost and gralats. But pm me too if you do need help. I Mine alot and i usaly help people alot

WanDaMan
03-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Well, when I last logged on I recall seeing 2 "Gani Admins" :\

Okilian
03-30-2005, 06:19 PM
That was taken care of right when u talked to me