PDA

View Full Version : Dukedom Lands

Zurkiba
03-20-2005, 03:36 AM
These are the Orginal Dukedom lands as given by King Charles(or was it Henry? Well aftershock).

Red is the Warhare Lands
Teal is the Durime Lands
Blue is the King's Lands
Yellow is Trenine's lands

The center (dotted line) kind of changed, I'm still unsure on it. But it's a sacred area.

I believe the Durimes went to the Forest Isle, and the Archduke Family is (I dunno). The Warhares are still here.

MasterNuke
03-20-2005, 03:48 AM
All your base are belong to us. O.o Anyway... the way this is going to work is that the Dukes will organize things for those local areas such as defenses, militias, allow houses... etc. So I put Zurk in charge of doing stuff in that red area since he was like... supposed to or something. I still get to override him whenever I want though. :D

GryffonDurime
03-20-2005, 04:04 AM
All your base are belong to us. O.o Anyway... the way this is going to work is that the Dukes will organize things for those local areas such as defenses, militias, allow houses... etc. So I put Zurk in charge of doing stuff in that red area since he was like... supposed to or something. I still get to override him whenever I want though. :D

Silverstag be mein. The irony-clad will of Charles Amelyn shalt not be overturned.

Or some other old-timy jargon to that effect.

Discharge
03-20-2005, 05:39 AM
Yea and that island to the north east belongs to the Fernández family. ;)

Raziel
03-20-2005, 05:56 AM
Why do the King's lands and Trenine's overlap in the center? Is that disputed territory?

GryffonDurime
03-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Why do the King's lands and Trenine's overlap in the center? Is that disputed territory?

The Trenines were the most direct vassals to the King. Their claim to that land-or the kings- however, is arguable. That's sacred territory, the Ash Grove, and home of the Tomb of the Kings, methinks.