PDA

View Full Version : Request for Ban - acct PlasmaZora

foxyrain
03-19-2005, 06:29 AM
Insert a lot of now-removed racist conversation logs here.
---------------------------------------
I sincerely don't believe that this sort of racism is needed on graal and should be suspended for at least a two week period. Previously, this same acct did the same thing to a staff member - Hurumi. I am not sure what the problem is with this young man, but I think it is time to do something about this. Racism is not tolerated in the real world and neither should it be on this game.

Thankyou, Zoe Sagesun

meishanli
03-19-2005, 06:51 AM
*shrugs* What can I say. Happened before, and it's happening again. Thanks for posting this Zoe.
Hopefully this time, racism will be dealt with.

Splke
03-19-2005, 07:03 AM
:| Would of been best to post up the entire convo, you don't want the Torankusu thing to repeat do you Zoe? "" Out of context "" is a amazing tool when people don't want to get caught.

At any rate, I don't know what to say. :|

Edit, soon as MoonGoddess see's this it's going to be closed. I would think you want to draw attention to this subject as quickly as possible, so that she might not close it, as it has a discussion to be made -- regardless of whether or not Ban talk is not allowed on forums it is the easiest way to have this dicussion.

meishanli
03-19-2005, 07:16 AM
:| Would of been best to post up the entire convo, you don't want the Torankusu thing to repeat do you Zoe? "" Out of context "" is a amazing tool when people don't want to get caught.

At any rate, I don't know what to say. :|

Well I can tell you that I tried ignoring what he was saying, and laughed it off. The more I laughed, the more he was being racist. Still, that shouldn't happen, it shouldn't of taken place.

I guess people take Graal way too seriously and try to throw in insults that can hurt their targets mentally. His masses weren't as bad, but these PMs were just over the line x2. It's quite a long log, but honestly, all I said was "LOL" to laugh it off. Bad idea. His emotions seems abit unstable. :|

TeRRi2k
03-19-2005, 07:45 AM
Few days ago PL chased me all over trying to pk me. The pk wasn't anything but, Drk then went "What did huru did to you?" The response was "It's revenge because her retarded (rp) family made PL lose his shield." (rofl) "She's asian and we already have enough of those." "She's asian and she was born."

I can understand that people are allowed to dislike others but reasons such as "She was born." "She's asian." almost seem to be beside the point and downright stupid and offensive.

Edit, soon as MoonGoddess see's this it's going to be closed. I would think you want to draw attention to this subject as quickly as possible, so that she might not close it, as it has a discussion to be made -- regardless of whether or not Ban talk is not allowed on forums it is the easiest way to have this dicussion.

Well I have nothing to say about that if she closes it. Prejudice and racism isn't something that should just be ignored. If ignored then that will just give him/others a license for this to happen again because it's not being treated seriously. If someone hates someone, fine. Having such words slip out is not.

Oh yeah, more harassment. So somehow even Stefan gets mentioned. :whatever:

Zero Hour
03-19-2005, 07:50 AM
I believe it's against the rules to post conversation history? Ohwell, that's not important. I'll let Bjorn decide Plasma's punishment since he's so shack happy to use his rights (especially on me).

ZanderX
03-19-2005, 08:32 AM
I believe it's against the rules to post conversation history?

Yes. Which is why I edited out the conversation history and left the post since I feel it is marginally important enough not to be closed.

Zero Hour
03-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Yes. Which is why I edited out the conversation history and left the post since I feel it is marginally important enough not to be closed.
Danke, I try not to meddle in that which I am not aware for fear of meddle without care.

Splke
03-19-2005, 09:02 AM
-shrugs- I think it's childs-play gone wrong.

Lance
03-19-2005, 09:57 AM
Read the rules. Contact an administrator.
Bad Kamuii.