PDA

View Full Version : posting problems

Pkengine
03-19-2005, 06:04 AM
I dont know if this has been answered, but It seems that when spark is logged in forums, when i attempt to post anywhere on forums, it tells me "cannot find 'throttle'" does anybody know what this means? :redface:

Lance
03-19-2005, 09:30 AM
Classic accounts are limited to one post a day.

Also, wrong forum. Moving -> Tech Support

haunter
03-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Classic accounts are limited to one post a day.

Also, wrong forum. Moving -> Tech Support

Even for moderators... Go figure. :rolleyes:

And I think it's 1 every 7 hours.

Spark910
03-19-2005, 01:54 PM
Yup it's the so many hour thing, I replied to your PM saying that before I'm sure.

Skyld
03-19-2005, 08:27 PM
but It seems that when spark is logged in forums:
I do not see how it has anything to do with Spark's presence on the forums.

maximus_asinus
03-19-2005, 08:39 PM
when spark is logged in forums, when i attempt to post anywhere on forums, it tells me "cannot find 'throttle'"
Maybe we should check if he has upgraded for one, then read the entire post as he said it only happens when spark is logged on.

zell12
03-19-2005, 08:54 PM
Even for moderators... Go figure. :rolleyes:

And I think it's 1 every 7 hours.
Mabey you should purchase an account subscription like everyone else has been doing? >_<
Pfft, mainlanders. All you rich folk looking for free stuff. :rolleyes:

Darlene159
03-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Maybe we should check if he has upgraded for one,I wish they would make it so it says "Classic user" under the avatar for classic accounts, so we could tell at a glance, or put something in the profile. then read the entire post as he said it only happens when spark is logged on.I dont see how that has anything to do with it...probably a coincidence

haunter
03-20-2005, 05:37 AM
Mabey you should purchase an account subscription like everyone else has been doing? >_<
Pfft, mainlanders. All you rich folk looking for free stuff. :rolleyes:

Why should I have to pay just to help provide a service?

And I am far from rich, my friend.

zell12
03-20-2005, 06:03 AM
Why should I have to pay just to help provide a service?

And I am far from rich, my friend.
Because everyone else does?

And compared to us capers, you are rich. :p

haunter
03-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Because everyone else does?

And compared to us capers, you are rich. :p

By everyone else do you mean everyone or all of the other moderators... If the former... What service are they helping provide? If the latter... Why should they have to anyway?

And you don't even have a rough idea of my family's income, so don't even try to talk about that.

zell12
03-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Everyone that uses these forums have paid and keep paying for their account, so you should too.

And don't take what I said so personnel, my god.