PDA

View Full Version : Magistra Hiring

Gman4pwnu
03-17-2005, 05:14 AM
Attention: Magistra is hiring Graphic and Gani team staff. We are also hiring LATs who have experience working with 3d tiling. Please come by magistra and preview it. We have a small place for dev players to be, the main world is not open yet. Magistra is also having a contest for the top 5 players with the most dev time, they will receive a one time only event armour for their win. Magistra can be found in dev servers, thanks.

Also a preview of the body style, which started out as body for modern server. The server is in fact a medieval server.

zell12
03-17-2005, 05:17 AM
Mkay, I still think those guys look really ghetto gangster. :o

Scott
03-17-2005, 07:49 AM
Hear thee, here thou, thist' is a gangsta's paradise lost. I don't like the heads. Is that hair? Or is he bald? Wtf? Arms are really stubby too. I bloody LOVE the boots though.

zell12
03-17-2005, 12:28 PM
I bloody LOVE the boots though.
YOUR MOTHER WEARS GUNBOOTS! ahaha

Anyway, I decided I should go take a look at the playerworld, and i nearly shat myself. It looks really cool so far. If you haven't looked, go on the server. Ask G-man (wtfz, you can't have a kick ass name like that) and ask him to turn on some tunes or the weather etc...

:D:D:D

Gman4pwnu
03-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Hear thee, here thou, thist' is a gangsta's paradise lost. I don't like the heads. Is that hair? Or is he bald? Wtf? Arms are really stubby too. I bloody LOVE the boots though.

Yea those boots are amazing, I too have a problem with the head, but everything else is peachy :P

Come work for us scott :O

xXDuMajuXx
03-17-2005, 08:18 PM
I don't mean to be an ice-breaker, but the shoulders seem a little squarish to me. If we he was in a relaxed standing position, wouldn't his shoulders be relaxed aswell?

Gman4pwnu
03-17-2005, 10:22 PM
that man kills *****es left and right!

why would he be relaxed?

xXDuMajuXx
03-18-2005, 07:32 PM
I don't know, but if he were to be killing left and right, then wouldn't he be moving, instead of standing still, and even if he wasn't relaxed, the shoulders wouldn't be that square. Either way, it's still a nice piece of work, Well Done.

TonyRivers
03-18-2005, 08:36 PM
I dislike them and the legs look awfully familiar. I have seen the legs before they are almost an exact replica of smoke's body.

Gman4pwnu
03-18-2005, 08:46 PM
I dislike them and the legs look awfully familiar. I have seen the legs before they are almost an exact replica of smoke's body.

hey tony :P

please make a thread asking for scripters on metro :O If surfjunky works ill upgrade jacco's account.