PDA

View Full Version : Resolution Solution: Team Switchers

Gambet
03-09-2005, 11:58 PM
In nearly every game, people switch from the loosing team, to the winning team, and then that makes both teams uneven. What I suggest, is that you make it so that when you join a team and you the has started, you CANNOT switch teams until the game is over. I'm really tired of uneven games and of team switchers. I'm always joining the loosing team to try to balance things, but then when I start helping out the loosing team, everyone switches teams to the team I joined to help, and well, then the other team has few players. It's very annoying, not only for me, but for everyone. If it didnt bother anyone else but me, then I wouldnt have posted this suggestion, but everyone keeps complaining about it.

What do you guys think?

Crono
03-10-2005, 12:08 AM
I agree.

csod123
03-10-2005, 01:44 AM
it is a problem, but they can just reconnect to join the winning team. i personally think that the rounds on zone are too short and there should be more of permanant teams

Gambet
03-10-2005, 01:50 AM
it is a problem, but they can just reconnect to join the winning team. i personally think that the rounds on zone are too short and there should be more of permanant teams

Reconnecting to switch teams can be fixed. We can have it made so that if you're in a team and you reconnect before the match you were in finishes, then you will remain in that team.

TESTRETIS
03-10-2005, 01:56 AM
I like the "Resolution Solution" Name XD...and yes, good idea.

Gambet
03-10-2005, 01:57 AM
I like the "Resolution Solution" Name XD...and yes, good idea.

Yes, I found it somewhat catchy. :)

Magadal
03-10-2005, 05:40 PM
i like this idea and i really know what u mean x)

Lance
03-10-2005, 05:46 PM
I like the "Resolution Solution" Name XD...

Why? It does not make sense.

and yes, good idea.

Unless it has changed yet again, you do not have power over selecting which team you are on. What if you want to be on a team with your friends? If you cannot switch teams, how can you accomplish this?

Chris
03-10-2005, 06:34 PM
What if you want to be on a team with your friends? If you cannot switch teams, how can you accomplish this?
Waiting for the current round to end works.

Akoalin
03-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Waiting for the current round to end works.
Who's patient enough to do that?

Gambet
03-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Unless it has changed yet again, you do not have power over selecting which team you are on. What if you want to be on a team with your friends? If you cannot switch teams, how can you accomplish this?

You have the power to be in whatever team you want so as long as that team is still accepting players. If that team has too many players, then you wont be able to join the team until the next game. This is due to the team balancer, which is current not very efficient.