PDA

View Full Version : 2-man bikes

Crono
03-08-2005, 06:15 PM
The current bikes in Iricia actually cripple teamwork because they are only for one person. I was thinking that theres 1 driver, and then behind him, standing up kind of, is another who is shooting. By shooting I mean just bringing out any weapon in one's inventory and just using it like normal. This would encourage people to travel in pairs or if they were smart, packs.

Magadal
03-08-2005, 08:01 PM
i like this idea and i think that it would increase the teamwork :)

Chris
03-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Great idea, Crono.

Akoalin
03-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Reminds me of Ratchet and Clank online... with the buggy one person drives and the other one fires the turret.

Gambet
03-08-2005, 10:10 PM
The current bikes in Iricia actually cripple teamwork because they are only for one person. I was thinking that theres 1 driver, and then behind him, standing up kind of, is another who is shooting. By shooting I mean just bringing out any weapon in one's inventory and just using it like normal. This would encourage people to travel in pairs or if they were smart, packs.

This is exactly how it is in halo.

Crono
03-08-2005, 10:58 PM

At first I thought about it and went, hmm, will it be a good idea? Then I rememberd Halo and was like HEL YA MAN DAT GAM PWNZ TEH SOX ROFL!!1

maximus_asinus
03-09-2005, 12:17 AM
I remember in Halo, taking people in the tank or Warthog, and driving off cliffs, and sometimes in the Warthog, suicide running into a tank. If anyone tried to bail out on me, I'd turn around and kill them.