PDA

View Full Version : New Background info about Yohoki

PrinceOfKenshin
03-04-2005, 06:47 AM
Okay Kojirou and i were talking about what we should do with the server and this what we came up with:

Two different battle systems-The two battle systems would be a duel system where the player gets to choose between a high, low and a middle attack. The Parry, Miss and dodge would be random so that you don't always hit and you have to work on your status to get it better.

A Role Playing world and a regular world- At the beginning of the server you will have a choice to be apart of the RP world or the regular world. On the regular world players will be able to make guilds, do quest, make their own houses. In the RP World there will be a storyline made for the player to follow. Though after you get past the beginning part you will be able to do the npc role playing or the text role playing where its just the players role playing and not going by the npc storyline.

There will be over a hundred weapons for each Class and the classes are:
Bushi=Warrior
Shungenja=Warlock/Summoner
Shashu=Ranger
Samurai
Those are the four classes we have as of now.

For the RP world there will be levels and demons which to level up from. Also for the RP world there will be a bandit raid if you decide to stick with the npc rp. After you beat the npc rp part you can start a life as a Master. Or you could become a farmer, silk maker, etc.

The Regular world will have a lot of quest to do. You will mostly get money and items from quest. Your hp goes up on some quest. Other quest are for money making.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys the idea that Kojirou and i thought of. Weapons are now being made. If you are a GFXer Kojirou really could use some help making all the weapons. Also the server website is http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=27709&TabID=249061

xPuppetMasterx
03-08-2005, 12:40 AM
I remember when Kojiro was making it back when we used to play Dino Valley.

PrinceOfKenshin
03-10-2005, 03:47 AM
Yeah thats me. The Real Kojiro Chang.