PDA

View Full Version : Domination

coreys
03-03-2005, 04:53 AM
I am in dire (and I mean dire, we have 3 staff =/) need of staff on Domination.
Im looking for the best of the best, no okay, or pretty good. You must be truly good. Email me at [email protected] telling me what you want to be and show me your best work for it.

Velox Cruentus
03-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Dire Need = You get what you can.

Email = Blah! Too much a displacement. >.>

Kaimetsu
03-05-2005, 12:12 PM
What makes you think that you will entice the "best of the best"?

Darlene159
03-05-2005, 03:45 PM
I am in dire (and I mean dire, we have 3 staff =/) need of staff on Domination.
Im looking for the best of the best, no okay, or pretty good. You must be truly good. Email me at [email protected] telling me what you want to be and show me your best work for it.You might get more people interested if you do what is requested here:

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54022

coreys
03-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Good point but I can't give TOO much information. (If you knew what happened to zenkou when they told their idea then you'd know what mean).

What I can tell you is this:
We are GS2
We are going to be RPG
Even though we are in dire need of staff, we aren't going to hire second rate staff, we actually want to get somewhere

<Added> Anyways, I am desperate for staff so I am hiring those that aren't the best of the best. Since Aeon and Maloria (as well as other servers) took em all >:[
Feel free to tryout but keep in mind that this doesn't mean anyone who can do something at all will get a job. Anyways here's the new criteria:
GAT:
2 Sword GFX
1 Baddie/Monster GFX
optional:
tiles
heads/bodies/etc.

LAT:
2 Outside levels
2 Inside levels
2 Cave levels
optional:
spar level
event

NAT
This is a long one...
Here's what you need to show(GS2 is optional although it will greatly help your chances):
2 Clientside scripts
2 Serverside scripts
2 Clientside to Serverside scripts

Questions:
1. What are the differences between clientside and serverside?

2. What are the ways to deal with strings?(explain how they work)

3. How does triggeraction work?

4. Name the commands that only work serverside adn explain how they work.

Another Form of Questions You Must Fill Out For Any Staff Position:
1. Account?

2. Nick?

3. Staff Experience?

4. Why Should I Hire You?

5. Why Do You Want To Be Hired?

Thanks to anyone who want's to tryout, and please, we do need the staff.

Kaimetsu
03-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Dude, the "best of the best" don't just enquire with every playerworld manager that offers a job here. There are hundreds of projects looking for developers, and if you can't make yours stand out then you'll just need to settle for the lower end of the scale.

csod123
03-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Also, if the second raters don't get a shot they connot become first raters.

Kaimetsu
03-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Also, if the second raters don't get a shot they connot become first raters.

Which development disciplines require practical experience? People can script, draw and tile independently.

Andy0687
03-07-2005, 05:52 AM
Which development disciplines require practical experience? People can script, draw and tile independently.

Draw and tile yes, but last time I checked, GS2 was not accessible independently.

Curt1zzle
03-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Draw and tile yes, but last time I checked, GS2 was not accessible independently.

Pay for a server and it is. :cool:

Yes, yes, I know...doesn't count.

Kaimetsu
03-07-2005, 12:25 PM

Feh. Anybody skilled with GS1 is skilled with GS2. It just takes a little while to adjust.

Darlene159
03-19-2005, 04:08 PM
The GS1 VS GS2 parts of this thread was split to another thread, please keep this thread to the topic at hand, thanks