PDA

View Full Version : Graal.net Error

Mitch
02-28-2005, 09:40 PM
I recieved this error when attempting to make register a new account on graal.net:

Can't connect to the Graal user database for verification

This error was on the top of the web page located above the registration forums:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/gforge/graal/includes/mysql.inc on line

KuJi
02-28-2005, 10:25 PM
Maybe graal.net was being d-dosed which caused the database to crash or not be able to connect?

Benm00t
03-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Maybe graal.net was being d-dosed which caused the database to crash or not be able to connect?

I think that's quite a wild assumption to make. There are lots of reasons why a database may fail and the reason is probably small and most likely not serious.

Mitch
03-01-2005, 02:55 AM
Well can some global fix this -_-.

Admins
03-01-2005, 01:23 PM
I recieved this error when attempting to make register a new account on graal.net:

Can't connect to the Graal user database for verification

This error was on the top of the web page located above the registration forums:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/gforge/graal/includes/mysql.inc on line

When watching which URL ? Seems to work for me

WanDaMan
03-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Might want to fix these images too.

Spark910
03-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Rock on! Tech support section!

Mitch
03-01-2005, 10:07 PM
You continue to amaze me, the tech support section doesn't allow other people to help you fix the problem faster. There could possibly be people more knowledgeable on the forums then the people behind tech support, or it could possibly be a problem with my computer, highly doubtful but possible.

Mitch
03-02-2005, 01:36 AM
I wanted to register my new account; mitch on graal.net and went to the link http://www.graal.net/account/register.php. When I clicked the register button the errors came up.

CheeToS2
03-02-2005, 03:54 AM
You continue to amaze me, the tech support section doesn't allow other people to help you fix the problem faster. There could possibly be people more knowledgeable on the forums then the people behind tech support, or it could possibly be a problem with my computer, highly doubtful but possible.

You're asking for technical support, so it goes in the Technical Support forum. The people who want to help fix problems will probably go to the tech support forum, because that is where the problems are (supposed to be). You shouldn't ask for help in a place that isn't meant for it; it's like going to a donut shop because you've been shot when there is a hospital next door.
I don't mean to sound mean, but there are a lot of people putting things in the wrong forums lately. Spark didn't do anything wrong by moving it to the right forum.

Anyway, I got the same error on that registration page:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/gforge/graal/includes/mysql.inc on line 40

Admins
03-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Ok Should be fixed now