PDA

View Full Version : Assorries Idea, *Alot*

Fogles
02-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Ok this past week i have came up with some ideas, ok
1:)SmokeNades to block the enemies sight from seeing you.
2:)Assories you can put on you're player, like you can pick you're head..etc..
3:)A Sword, like the one on halo2 the one that when it is slashed it makes you go faster, and the more people you slash, the more energy is processed through the sword, which give you more power,speed.
5:)the iceworld place should eventually go dark, and we could have nightvision and flashlights.

well thats all folks teeheh....*Stefan*

maximus_asinus
02-25-2005, 05:30 PM
The sword does that in Halo 2? I thought you could lunge at people, killing them but that was all.
Smoke Nades or Flash (concussion) nades?
And for picking a part from there body, you mean like a trophy? What would that accomplish?

Splke
02-25-2005, 06:12 PM
What would that accomplish?

Lag.

maximus_asinus
02-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Lag.
My thoughts exactly.

Admins
02-25-2005, 07:36 PM
1:)SmokeNades to block the enemies sight from seeing you.

That grenade could produce some smoke clouds may be, which makes it harder to see where people are, good for players with knife or sword.

3:)A Sword, like the one on halo2 the one that when it is slashed it makes you go faster, and the more people you slash, the more energy is processed through the sword, which give you more power,speed.

We plan to eventually add the projectile-absorbtion or reflection with swords and plasma sabre. If they are made more stronger then they would unbalance the game too much I guess.

5:)the iceworld place should eventually go dark, and we could have nightvision and flashlights.

It would be a little bit hard to hide the players and change the gfx to darker colors without making it look more "ugly". But I could imagine two things:
- A special dark zone (dark tiles, some objects are hidden if you don't have flashlight). This might be interesting for the missions too.
- Some kind of mines which doesn't show if you don't have special technology to make them visible

Snakeandy7
02-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Should add some night vision goggles also.

p2p_Sir_Link
02-25-2005, 09:49 PM
That grenade could produce some smoke clouds may be, which makes it harder to see where people are, good for players with knife or sword.

We plan to eventually add the projectile-absorbtion or reflection with swords and plasma sabre. If they are made more stronger then they would unbalance the game too much I guess.

It would be a little bit hard to hide the players and change the gfx to darker colors without making it look more "ugly". But I could imagine two things:
- A special dark zone (dark tiles, some objects are hidden if you don't have flashlight). This might be interesting for the missions too.
- Some kind of mines which doesn't show if you don't have special technology to make them visible
There are missions?

Gambet
02-25-2005, 10:06 PM
There are missions?

Not yet.

Fogles
02-26-2005, 02:17 AM
So my ideas are liked?

tao_clan1
02-26-2005, 03:09 AM
I think the smoke grenades would just be stupid, UNLESS the user does not see the smoke. Cuz if he does, the there isnt much point to them, it just blinds BOTH ppl so it doesnt help anyone......

Brad
02-26-2005, 03:40 AM
I think the smoke grenades would just be stupid, UNLESS the user does not see the smoke. Cuz if he does, the there isnt much point to them, it just blinds BOTH ppl so it doesnt help anyone......

Maybe a futuristic gas-mask with "gas-goggles" for a certain class could be added so that they can gas them and then be able to see for melee attacks. Maybe a new sub-class off of scout would enable them to be ninja-like.

Fogles
02-26-2005, 08:18 AM
I think the smoke s would just be stupid, UNLESS the user does not see the smoke. Cuz if he does, the there isnt much point to them, it just blinds BOTH ppl so it doesnt help anyone......

Then it wouldn't be realastic.

maximus_asinus
02-26-2005, 05:35 PM
SWAT use these things in real life. There must be a reason why. >_<