PDA

View Full Version : Any tips I could have for newbies?

D4rKv310c1ty
02-24-2005, 01:06 AM
Hey, I'm a newb at Kingdoms I only started it a few days ago.. I was given a skull head sword, can anyone give me advice? No money advice please - I make alright amount of money by selling seeds. So any ideas?

all would be greatful www.nakomiguild.net.tf

Aethorpe
02-24-2005, 02:11 AM
Hey, I'm a newb at Kingdoms I only started it a few days ago.. I was given a skull head sword, can anyone give me advice? No money advice please - I make alright amount of money by selling seeds. So any ideas?

Run for your life.

D4rKv310c1ty
02-24-2005, 06:15 PM
lol! what makes you say that?

Splke
02-24-2005, 06:30 PM
Seeds? x__________________x

Discharge
02-24-2005, 06:59 PM

Please make an attempt to role-play as character from the medieval period.

Sildae
02-24-2005, 07:15 PM

Reduce the amount of digits in your name to the absolutely necessary amount (zero in the most cases).

D4rKv310c1ty
02-24-2005, 07:45 PM
:-/ bit late I have 1 year gold and 1 year VIP.. I aint changing its good anyway.. I reckon - selling seeds 1 gold 6 silvers, its alright..

Benm00t
02-25-2005, 12:34 AM
hehe, as you get around in the game you'll notice that selling seeds wont be enough. For now just worry about getting your level up abit. Just go around killing the bomies you see, which will give you a little exp, enough to get your first few levels.
Try also joining some parties. Use /party help in Graal to see the options. In these parties, all users will share exp with the other users. This can be a good help in getting a few more basic levels until you are able to start killing larger monsters like t-rexes.

Once you've built your level up a bit, you'd have probably already found out more about the game to know what you need to do next. If not, there are always loads of people who'll be glad to help.

Good luck, and have fun. :-)

D4rKv310c1ty
02-25-2005, 12:43 AM
Lol, well atleast someone has given time to give me good advice! Well I shall do what you say! i'm trying to do some quests from the bullentin board. its really fun soo far. Thanks alot