PDA

View Full Version : 2.04 Bugs

Er1c
06-25-2001, 11:51 PM
Well, the only bug I noticed so far is that bombs still can destroy levels if swamp grass is misplaced, while the sword looks for all 4 swamp tiles before replacing them.

Kaimetsu
06-25-2001, 11:54 PM
AND MOVE STILL DOES NOT WORK, STEFAN. At least, I don't think it does.

Solareon
06-26-2001, 12:53 AM
if you are using the sax and ar hit by bushes you lsoe life but you don't do the whole flashing routine and you get hurt for like 1 heart instead of just .5 (or do bushes do 1 heart damage)

FxChiP
06-26-2001, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
AND MOVE STILL DOES NOT WORK, STEFAN. At least, I don't think it does.

It works fine for me... unless it's supposed to do a smooth transition. It worked fine for me in version 2.03, too.

Kaimetsu
06-26-2001, 02:44 AM
The bug I'm talking about is still there, I think.

Keyan
06-26-2001, 02:54 AM
There's a thing with the sax for me that got the sax midi (or what ever the d + down button combo is) stuck in a loop. Even when i stopped playing the sax, that tune just kept on playing again, and again, and again X_X

richard
06-26-2001, 04:38 AM
<Shaun>

Also, in the level editor when you make your own tile set, it's not there even if you save after you reopen graal

</Shaun>

Admins
06-26-2001, 08:17 AM
What do you mean?
The objects set is saved correctly when you click
on the save button right to it.

The move command should now have the
exact position when the move is finished.

Yes that thing with bomb is a bug :-(

Kaimetsu
06-26-2001, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Stefan

The move command should now have the
exact position when the move is finished.

*gives Stefan a high-five*

Okay, now I just have one more thing for you to fix...

Admins
06-27-2001, 06:49 AM
What?

Kaimetsu
06-27-2001, 06:20 PM
Uh... I'll PM you. I don't want to risk looking stupid.

toad1413
06-27-2001, 06:32 PM
I have a bug:
I'm a bomy, and if I get hit by a bush while I'm plying the sax, the whole bomy body glitches. as in, It looks like you have a human body and the bomy body is your head. It's weird. Also, you should fix the level on the jail island where the guy gives you the newbie head. If you're a bomy and you do that, It makes your whole body as parts of the newbie head.

FxChiP
06-28-2001, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by toad1413
I have a bug:
I'm a bomy, and if I get hit by a bush while I'm plying the sax, the whole bomy body glitches. as in, It looks like you have a human body and the bomy body is your head. It's weird. Also, you should fix the level on the jail island where the guy gives you the newbie head. If you're a bomy and you do that, It makes your whole body as parts of the newbie head.

Just some information on the bomy body/head thing: The bomy body as your head problem is the way the bomy gani is pretty much set. In the bomy ganis, the bomy body is actually set as the human head with a different format.

sethead doesn't let you set your head to a bomy body (to my knowledge), nor does setbomy let you set your bomy body to a head, though they both do pretty much the same thing.

toad1413
06-28-2001, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by FxChiP

Just some information on the bomy body/head thing: The bomy body as your head problem is the way the bomy gani is pretty much set. In the bomy ganis, the bomy body is actually set as the human head with a different format.

sethead doesn't let you set your head to a bomy body (to my knowledge), nor does setbomy let you set your bomy body to a head, though they both do pretty much the same thing.

I'll link to the screenshot, because it says the file is too big to post here. http://www.maroondahsc.vic.edu.au/home/7nmcguir/Graal/newbieglitch.png

Munkey
06-28-2001, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by toad1413
I have a bug:

hehe