PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea for ammo.

axman36
02-21-2005, 03:35 AM
You know how you can run out of bullets and stuff, how about at the spawn base, there could be a guy that gives you full health and all your ammo will be full, he is only at the base you spawn at, and only works to the people his team is, he can be right next to the door to inside the base. Enemies cant use it if its your teams, not theres. Also, how about if you kill someone theres a chance that theres this case thing that will fill every weapon with 10-30 bullets. But the case thing only appears to the person who killed the other person who dropped it for 10 seconds, after that, everyone can see it and get it. Id love this cause I keep losing all my bullets off of the SMG/G18(theres a glitch that they share the same ammo case, so if you run out of bullets on the SMG, you lose all your bullets in the G18)

Oh yes, for the capture the flag world, the guy is at the base (no duh)

The Kill all world, hes in every tent.

In King of the hill... you chose, I never really play that so I have no idea how that goes.

EDIT:forgot other worlds

Gambet
02-21-2005, 03:40 AM
I dont like any of those ideas. I never run out of ammo, so I dont see how you can also. Just but out your max amount of ammo (which should be 1000) and you should be fine. If you're low on ammo, just go to the dropship and then go back into the game and your ammo will refill.

As for the healer, that wont be good either. People will just base lame and it wont be much fun.

axman36
03-15-2005, 01:34 AM
ok, I know this topic is old but, now I hate having to run all the way to Spawn, go through the dropship, Run all the way back to the teleporter, and figuring out that somoene has stolen the bases Im guarding. We dont need the health thing, medpacks pretty much cover that, but we still need some kinda ammo refill.

fexii
03-15-2005, 04:52 AM
Refill your ammo by buying more cartridges. The purpose of buying those is to increase your max ammo. If there was an ammo-refill then any trial account could come along and use the chaingun infinitely, that'd be much more annoying than having to run back to a teleporter.

axman36
03-16-2005, 04:07 AM
How?

fexii
03-16-2005, 04:45 AM
Well it'd be pretty easy to stand next to the ammo-refill NPC and continuously touch it while holding down the button. Then nobody would get to the teleporter in the first place. And beside this hypothetical situation, it would defeat the purpose of cartridges, one of the few advantages a P2P has over a trial account.

axman36
03-16-2005, 05:14 AM
but there are no cartridges for appireces, and How would a TEAMATE Trial Defeat a TEAMATE Person, And fort the kill all world, 2 tents...

fexii
03-16-2005, 05:17 AM
but there are no cartridges for appireces, and How would a TEAMATE Trial Defeat a TEAMATE Person, And fort the kill all world, 2 tents...
There are cartridges for appirces, it's the one with a handgun icon. As for the rest of what you said, the grammatical errors make it rather unreadable, could you restate it?

axman36
03-16-2005, 08:22 AM
the enemy ones cant use the other teams ammo NPC.

Magadal
03-16-2005, 05:17 PM
i dont really like this idea....it would be lame...but it would be good if u can refill ur ammo(only when its empty!)to 200...but only 1(!) time per round

Gambet
03-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Your ammo recharges automatically everytime you enter the battlefield, we dont need any of this x-x.

csod123
03-16-2005, 05:27 PM
how about a station on the planet that you have to pay to get the refill.