PDA

View Full Version : Poor Luda: Bugs

maximus_asinus
02-21-2005, 01:03 AM
Luda, a member of the Classic community was telling me how, for some reason he cannot see most of the hat images. He got someone to send him the hat folder over AIM and still it did not cure his problems.

I went on AIM to help him and I tried several things, even checking the ganis. Finally I gave up and told him to reinstall graal. Well guess what, he can't do that either. See screenshot for details.

Benm00t
02-21-2005, 01:33 AM
Luda, a member of the Classic community was telling me how, for some reason he cannot see most of the hat images. He got someone to send him the hat folder over AIM and still it did not cure his problems.

I went on AIM to help him and I tried several things, even checking the ganis. Finally I gave up and told him to reinstall graal. Well guess what, he can't do that either. See screenshot for details.

I think this is that windows ME/2K problem with the setup which i thought was fixed with the new setup.exe. Try downloading the newest setup.exe and trying it.

But then again i'm probably completely wrong.

Admins
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
The setup.exe package list is not fixed yet, but we are working on it. It should still be possible to install the default packages though.