PDA

View Full Version : I don't like teleportation to Base 1

Dark_Zeratul101
02-20-2005, 02:16 AM
This is rediculous, every round I BARELY see anybody at any base except Base 1, and why? Cause people are so protective about Base 1 cause it can get instant reinforcements, whenever I go to some other base it's empty and I easily capture it, even if there is somebody there it's probably just one person, we have to have send tons of people (which we can't do cause when I try to gather a group of people to attack Base 1 they just ignore me). Basically, Base 1 is the only point of attacking while the other bases are just ignored and only there to be captured.

We should do something about this such as adding a limit, I'm sick of going there by myself and get slaughtered by 10 people defending the base.

Gambet
02-20-2005, 02:35 AM
No way, I love it. It keeps the game going when its one whole team guarding one base and then the other team has to try and take it over. It gives proximity mines more use also, because you can lure the team into a trap by filling base 1 bunker with mines and allowing the other team to warp there, causing instand death. Its a pretty neat feature, and I think it should stay. It gets very irritating at times, but atleast it makes things challenging.

Googi
02-20-2005, 02:56 AM
I'm sick of going there by myself and get slaughtered by 10 people defending the base.

You need pipebomb.

Akoalin
02-20-2005, 04:50 AM
You need pipebomb.
or mortar

tao_clan1
02-20-2005, 06:30 AM
I agree with Gambet. Makes the game more challenging and longer, so much fun! I love the base 1 warping idea :D. I even think we should be able to warp to any base that our team owns! :D

tao_clan1
02-20-2005, 06:33 AM
Another idea would be to make it so that it isn't when you are on the team that owns the base that you can warp to it, but if you go into the right teleporter. For exmple:

You are on storm riders and Sweep Fleet has taken over base 1. I think that You should be able to warp to base 1 if you manage to make it to the Sweep Fleet bunker and use THEIR teleporter. It would make the game fairer because then, since it's so easy to get high defense for Sweep Fleet, Storm Riders would be able to attak in many different directions and larger numbers!

Gambet
02-20-2005, 06:42 AM
Another idea would be to make it so that it isn't when you are on the team that owns the base that you can warp to it, but if you go into the right teleporter. For exmple:

You are on storm riders and Sweep Fleet has taken over base 1. I think that You should be able to warp to base 1 if you manage to make it to the Sweep Fleet bunker and use THEIR teleporter. It would make the game fairer because then, since it's so easy to get high defense for Sweep Fleet, Storm Riders would be able to attak in many different directions and larger numbers!

I like this idea, I think that would be really neat :).