PDA

View Full Version : Death

Akoalin
02-17-2005, 02:43 AM
Dying on Zone is lacking. They disapear and end up as a pile of bones and blood on the dropship. I suggest something like falling over decapitated for 5-10 seconds and if a medic comes by he can revive you, but if not you appear in a bed on the dropship with full health. Maybe like if you get kiled by a muramasa your head falls off and you can't be revived. I dunno, I just prefer this idea to just disapearing.

Admins
02-17-2005, 05:47 AM
Dying on Zone is lacking. They disapear and end up as a pile of bones and blood on the dropship. I suggest something like falling over decapitated for 5-10 seconds and if a medic comes by he can revive you, but if not you appear in a bed on the dropship with full health. Maybe like if you get kiled by a muramasa your head falls off and you can't be revived. I dunno, I just prefer this idea to just disapearing.

Disappearing is better than some 3-5 seconds animation because the player should not block the way for other people. So I prefer immediatelly warping the player, but we could put some npc with a special animation on the place where the player was standing, and play a random death animation.