PDA

View Full Version : Dustari Roll Call

busyrobot
02-15-2005, 07:54 PM
For the revamp I would like all senior members of the Kingdom to post here with your rank, goals, and about how active you feel you can be. Talk to people in toguilds and if they don't have their forum acct setup please post on their behalf.

All noble families (including inactive ones) will need some sort of design for a shield crest, if you don't have perfect gfx skills don't worry, just post a concept (even a text description) and I'll see what I can do.

I hope to have an outdoor stucture item craftable that will let players put their family crest by their playerhouse. It will be in an area of the castle accessible by people with K right only so you can ask for one to be made for your house but that way others cannot just make them with whatever crest they want, and so only the right people will have them.

I am also thinking we should have some of the crests on hangings from the castle walls (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57460&page=2) and such.

Raziel
02-15-2005, 08:06 PM
((Not sure if I'm considered a senior member, and I don't think mine is a noble family... but it is one of the oldest families on graal hehe so it deserves some recognition.))

Cavalier Raziel Tenjin of Dustari
I live to see to it that Dustari's military, and the knighthood in particular, is kept in form and maintains its honor at all times. ((at the moment there are like no active knights.))

I can be indeed very active, as I have already proven. I am constantly on tag, and I only wish I had more fellow knights to RP with. I just reupgraded for 12 months and so I plan to play for that long, and even longer.

Crest here: I will edit my post later to include the crest.

Obs311
02-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Cardinal John Sagesun of Dustari
I hope to improve the Priesthood. I will try to maintain and uphold the honor of my kingdom and improve our activeness.

I'm pretty active. I hope to be even more active once I finish my Senior Project for school. I'm hoping I can finish that soon xD.

Not sure about the crest seeing that I'm in the same family as the King and Queen, but I can try to get one =).

REW_darklink200
02-15-2005, 09:40 PM
I am a Sorcerer in the kingdom, and my goals are stated: Keep all the mages strong and ready to fight. I can still say I'm the most active for when I am logged on, I rarely see Dustarians on, but I shall remain here as long as I can.

Butz
02-15-2005, 10:56 PM
Shawn L. Kelfonne - Aegis Mage of Dustari
Trying to be around more often lately ((though school and personal life comes first)), I've been trying to get things together to someday hold a class on Magical Theory and other areas of the supernatural. I'll also do my best to protect Dustari from anything that may try to harm it.

Seeing as how I'm the only member of my family resident in the archipelago, and a wanderer from other lands at that, I hardly think I qualify as a member of the nobility, but will still uphold my duty to the best of my ability.

ReBorn_Spirit
02-16-2005, 03:56 AM
Archmage Dayaa Mar Sana...
active.. well just about all the time

lil upset about this inability to add members, and ranks to new apprentices.
No active recruiters around if you know what I mean...

Goals, keep on helping people, train mages, and whatever else I am asked/told to do for Dustari
((...sorry.. not in a grand mood right now))

Ill be around for Dustari

GryffonDurime
02-16-2005, 06:40 AM
I hope the Great Noble Familys crests will also be on the Castle walls, Padren. Such as Trenine, Warhare, Durime, and the past aristocracy.

MasterNuke
02-16-2005, 06:43 AM
Edwin Ĉkalis Sparklestreak - Lord, former Archmage
No goals currently.
A lot of the things I do are rather OOC... and I really haven't put much thought to where my char is going now... but with no new land to explore, he just sits at home bored.
I'm on almost every day though, relaxing or doing something rather trivial.

ZanderX
02-16-2005, 07:29 AM
Why am I posting here. -_- I was ousted anyways.

busyrobot
02-16-2005, 08:31 AM
Why am I posting here. -_- I was ousted anyways.

I thought you retired when you didn't have gold anymore and passed the kingdom onto Lance, or do you mean 2k1?

ZanderX
02-16-2005, 08:46 AM
I thought you retired when you didn't have gold anymore and passed the kingdom onto Lance, or do you mean 2k1?

It was more I got ousted on 2k1, reinstated, lost my Gold a little while after 2002/Kingdoms came out, asked Lance to run things for me until I was able to resubscribe and when I came back no one liked me anymore so I just quit and gave it to Lance. :(

Snakeandy7
02-16-2005, 10:09 AM
I wish I saw this thread earlier...I made an entire system of who was active/inactive when I was the chancellor. I deleted the document yesterday, I tried to find it but it's gone >.>.

If you can't post here, PM me on Era or on GK ( I go on for like 2 minutes a day to speak to someone), I am mainly on Era though, I will post what you need to say as long as it is related to the topic.

Lance
02-16-2005, 08:23 PM
It was more I got ousted on 2k1, reinstated, lost my Gold a little while after 2002/Kingdoms came out, asked Lance to run things for me until I was able to resubscribe and when I came back no one liked me anymore so I just quit and gave it to Lance. :(

I still say they cheated (2k1).

GryffonDurime
02-16-2005, 11:53 PM
I wish I saw this thread earlier...I made an entire system of who was active/inactive when I was the chancellor. I deleted the document yesterday, I tried to find it but it's gone >.>.

If you can't post here, PM me on Era or on GK ( I go on for like 2 minutes a day to speak to someone), I am mainly on Era though, I will post what you need to say as long as it is related to the topic.

There's only ever been one good Chancellor, in my book.

I'm a narcassist, so sue me.

Todd45
02-17-2005, 08:17 PM
I thought this was a dustari roll call? I dont know maybe I just can't read the thread name right...Thread: Dustari Roll Call..hm nope that's it.

Discharge
02-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Name: Sir Antonio Diego Fernández de Gijón

Role:

1. Administration of the Navy.
2. Various religious duties
3. Helping Others
4. Patrolling the Sea
5. Advisor
6. Diplomatic Representative (Emissary)
7. Agent of the Kingdom

Lance
02-17-2005, 10:25 PM
I thought this was a dustari roll call? I dont know maybe I just can't read the thread name right...Thread: Dustari Roll Call..hm nope that's it.

Your point is...?

Raziel
02-18-2005, 02:17 AM
Your point is...?

His point is don't turn this into a useless thread about what happened and who did what. Thanks. :redface:

DrkXFactr
03-03-2005, 06:53 AM
I am Samuel Snow.

My Occupation of Dustari is Swordsmaster.

By definition, I am a master of all bladed weapons.

((now that I can be active again)) I do my best to train and help the soldiers and swordsman gain strength and become real noble warriors.

Goals of mine will always include having a strong army, and always being prepared for war. Never stop training, and gain strength and true fighting skill everyday.

((Sorry I did not see this sooner. I was moving all last month. I moved to a pretty desolated area where Cable and DSL are not available. So I was waiting to get my dial up, and truth be told, I only get 28.8k out of it. So GK is basically the only game I could play even if I wanted to play something else now. So my Activity on the game has now lifted from 95% to 100%. Hah, :D.))

XGoLink
03-03-2005, 06:17 PM
This thread was 2weeks old...

Evil_Lord_Sparda
03-03-2005, 06:36 PM
This thread was 2weeks old...

So what?

The whole point of this thread is for people to show they are still active, and therefore the fact that he replied slowly (he even gave a reason) doesn't matter in the slightest.

XGoLink
03-03-2005, 07:56 PM
To show they are still active
He just showed he hasnt been on the forums for 2weeks AND I havent seen him on GK so...

busyrobot
03-03-2005, 09:19 PM
He just showed he hasnt been on the forums for 2weeks AND I havent seen him on GK so...

Read his post then - he was moving. >_<