PDA

View Full Version : Uhh... badness?

oinknessx
02-15-2005, 04:34 AM
Seeing as how the other kingdoms knew this guy was bad, I don't know how he got into KJ, other than that.... well... all the bad guys are in KJ. :frown: I don't know if you have rules against this, but I personally look down on this kind of behavior.. It's offensive. :\

OasaTor_PK - OasaTor

OasaTor_PK
02-15-2005, 04:59 AM
Hmm, it seems you have got me there old chump, may I reccomend you DONT GIVE A ****? I am a rebel, rebel, rebel. Pheer my rebelness, if you dont like me tobad, I own this kingdom, hehe, jk, but I have been warned, and if I am going to cuss at you, I will put on my Loxeus tag and swear at you with pride and "respect." so lay off, I appologize, but next time stay off my island, or I get you ^-^

Googi
02-15-2005, 05:07 AM
Hey wait, I'm in KJ.

oinknessx
02-15-2005, 05:15 AM
I have as much right as anyone to go on any island of my choosing. x_x I wasn't trying to offend the KJs, like the one thats on GK right now, but it's still true: Most of the bad people who can't get into other kingdoms, join KJ. For example, just a week ago or so OasaTor was trying to join Forest.

OasaTor_PK
02-15-2005, 05:17 AM
I join kingdoms to be with a select group of friends, and maybe bring shame to it hehe, but yea. I would take any kingdom and join it.
Please accept my appology?

Splke
02-15-2005, 10:39 AM
slander =]

Proven fact x_X;;

GoZelda
02-15-2005, 06:53 PM
I join kingdoms to be with a select group of friends,
Why don't you join a guild or start one?

OasaTor_PK
02-16-2005, 01:12 AM
Loxeus!

Moonite
02-16-2005, 03:17 AM
Hey wait, I'm in KJ.
ur a bad person 2 ;)

oinknessx
02-16-2005, 10:07 PM
I wasn't slandering. I said all the bad people join KJ, which is true. When I was recruiting for forest, I would say "You're not qualified" and they would say well "beep" you, I'll just join KJ. People like Darkus Corruptus. Oasa tried to join forest but he actually got in before Gryff removed him in like a minute, hehe..

Apology was accepted yesterday I think, I forgot to read the thread and he approached me online.. Good job. ^^