PDA

View Full Version : Getting in-touch

Spiker
02-13-2005, 11:17 PM
I just got grounded from my computer about 5 days ago and i am on my sisters computer without her know, well lets get to the point, i work for a man named Etien(he is a merchant btw), he is apart of forest on graal kingdoms and he is probably trying to find me as well as me finding him, the question is how do i get ahold of somebody that is part of graal kingdoms without going on graal kingdoms, i dont have an e-mail address of him and i have no clue how to get intouch with him to tell him i am grounded. How do i tell him that i cant play for awhile?

Lance
02-13-2005, 11:36 PM
1) Post in the proper forum. This is not a 'Graal Main' topic. I've moved it to the proper forum (Graal Kingdoms >> Kingdoms >> Forest)
2) If you can't contact him in the game, you could always send him a forum PM.
3) Failing that, you could post a message in the Forest kingdom's forum (where this thread is now located) saying that you will be on leave for a while and hope that he reads it.

GryffonDurime
02-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Etein is no longer a merchant of Forest. I beleive he is in Zormite or Pirates

Lance
02-14-2005, 12:52 AM
Etein is no longer a merchant of Forest. I beleive he is in Zormite or Pirates

To the general Kingdoms forum, then.

Curt1zzle
02-14-2005, 05:21 AM
I just got grounded from my computer about 5 days ago and i am on my sisters computer without her know, well lets get to the point, i work for a man named Etien(he is a merchant btw), he is apart of forest on graal kingdoms and he is probably trying to find me as well as me finding him, the question is how do i get ahold of somebody that is part of graal kingdoms without going on graal kingdoms, i dont have an e-mail address of him and i have no clue how to get intouch with him to tell him i am grounded. How do i tell him that i cant play for awhile?

Now that's commitment. ;)

Spiker
02-21-2005, 01:04 AM
Well could somebody plz PM and tell him that i wont be able to get on graal kingdoms for a bit?