PDA

View Full Version : Yet another World Idea? O_O

jonnyrocks2
02-11-2005, 06:46 PM
How about a world...Thats desert, and has two Bases...With...Vehicles..Like..Tanks..and...uh...M achine gun totting Vehicles..AND AND...a hand held Machine gun that deploys when activated, and acts like a turret..and a Engineer that can repair buildings. =p

Lets see what buildings I have in mind first for buildings, although:

Power Plant - Supplies Power...If destroyed...Well..Lights are out inside the buildings. :D
Barracks - A barracks..Somewhere to hang out while waiting for the enemy?
Repair Pad - Place for Vehicles to Repair.
Construction Yard - Repairs structures slowly.
Vehicle Pool - Can you guess? Vehicle Storage! =p

Like the idea? =p

Imagine seeing a Tank battle in the middle of the Desert. =p

maximus_asinus
02-11-2005, 06:59 PM
it reminds me or Battlefield 1942 mixed with DoD & Team Fortress MODs for HL. Oh and a splash of C&C.

jonnyrocks2
02-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Exactly what I was thinking at the end...I was playing Renegade when I came up with the idea. xD

jonnyrocks2
02-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Nobody else wanting to comment? I'd get a map..but..Sorta busy making a map for Tiberian Sun. =/

jonnyrocks2
02-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Uri's Map with some comments--HERE. =p (http://hometown.aol.com/carrottopatt/urismapideaforzone.html)

HERE we go...This should show the map..After smacking AOL's Website maker around a bit..And forcing it to upload that map..

Admins
02-12-2005, 02:59 AM
Uri's Map with some comments--HERE. =p (http://hometown.aol.com/carrottopatt/urismapideaforzone.html)

HERE we go...This should show the map..After smacking AOL's Website maker around a bit..And forcing it to upload that map..

You can also attach gfx to posts :) Tank battles would be very interesting. We could make it so that the planet is very hot so if you go out of the tank you are quickly losing hitpoints

jonnyrocks2
02-12-2005, 03:02 AM
Uh...Nah..I thinking more like a Infantry/Tank battle...The tanks automattically respawn at the Carpool ( Building closest to the bridge. )
Oh, and the Turrets are destroyable, but can be repaired..Along with the..Basically..a Pillbox..The Beacon Superweapon idea was from Renegade...I'd make it so it can be placed on a beacon..and if not disarmed by the engineers...Destroys the entire base, and automattically forces a win, BUT...Destroying the enemys buildings has the same effect...Which is why..By the way..Why I never mention Artillery for this one. ;)

But yea..Infantry/Tank battles i feel would be rather interesting..and a Tank only world would also be nice. =p

jonnyrocks2
02-18-2005, 09:21 PM
I can just see a M1A2 coming from a Carpool and running some poor people down. xD
Come on Stefan...You know you love this worlds idea...Infantry/Tank battles...On..uh..uh..Who knows for a name? XD