PDA

View Full Version : more vehicles

axman36
02-11-2005, 07:29 AM
Yah, how about more vehicles, We already have that Bike. How about some other ones, the wierd vehicle you see at celebrations and at Stefans Sig, How about you can use that, and it can electrocute people, but is slow and is vulnerable to get shot. Or some walker thing, were you press a button and one of those missle launcher things come.

And Maybe you can make a plane thing with no weapons, but just use for transportation, you land somewhere and then get some of your own men to get in, when your in the air, the door inside will open, and the player just have to jump out and he will land at where ever the player took them, and they can go down with a parashoot, or down with a rope to see where it is, and if they dont like it, they jump back in or just continue holding on. Another One were it shoots a flamethrower, and also, there can be another plane like that, except inside it has ammo and beds to heal.

Plus, add them in some different planets, not just Ircia, everyone goes there and I think the other ones should have a bit more players...

Splke
02-11-2005, 10:56 AM
... organize your thoughts man.

Admins
02-11-2005, 01:28 PM
The Mechs will be added on the new map that is in the making. I also had ideas for a futuristic double-decker or so. For more vehicles (tanks etc.) someone needs to do the gfx

jonnyrocks2
02-11-2005, 09:28 PM
The GFX...I could possibly try and get some Modders that make Voxels, and such at PPMsite.com to possibly try their hand with it, Send me a GFX Of a vehicle, so they can have a Reference for it. =p

Admins
02-12-2005, 02:53 AM
The GFX...I could possibly try and get some Modders that make Voxels, and such at PPMsite.com to possibly try their hand with it, Send me a GFX Of a vehicle, so they can have a Reference for it. =p

Well these are the hover bike and the tank, I have not drawn a design for the futuristic double decker yet. The tank could also be added if someone makes gfx for the up and down directions.

jonnyrocks2
02-12-2005, 02:56 AM
Huh? Oh, Havn't asked them yet...But, I'm certain they can come up with a odd design. =o
*watches something from Mechwarriors two comes instead of the mechs seen in Stefan's Sig...Like a Nova* =o

axman36
03-12-2005, 08:33 AM
So... Is the tank really slow? Or is it a bit fast and shoot great shots?

maximus_asinus
03-12-2005, 08:43 AM
The thing Stefan posted looks more like an APC, not a tank.

Gambet
03-12-2005, 06:26 PM
The tank is just for looks currently. It only has gfx for one direction, so until someone creates the additional gfx for the other directions, then it will have to remain as a decoration.