Griffyn
02-11-2005, 01:42 AM
When running Graal's setup.exe, I get no text:

Evil_Trunks
02-11-2005, 01:52 AM
my friend as well!

-Ramirez-
02-11-2005, 02:01 AM
Another thing about setup... the way it runs Graal.exe EVERY TIME is SO annoying. Changing that would be nice. :)

Btw, about your problem, I think Stefan uploaded a new version of setup.exe to fix that. Try downloading setup.exe again and see if I'm right. I could just be making this up out of nowhere, but I thought for sure I read it in some other thread.

Kaimetsu
02-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Another thing about setup... the way it runs Graal.exe EVERY TIME is SO annoying. Changing that would be nice. :)

Aye. At most, it should only run if the client is successfully updated.

Griffyn
02-11-2005, 02:14 AM

Btw, about your problem, I think Stefan uploaded a new version of setup.exe to fix that. Try downloading setup.exe again and see if I'm right. I could just be making this up out of nowhere, but I thought for sure I read it in some other thread.
I downloaded setup yesterday.

Admins
03-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Should be fixed now, we uploaded a new setup which also creates the folder "graalonline" with the correct name, and is deleting FILENAMECACHE.txt so that Graal sees the added files.

Curt1zzle
03-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Thank God, I couldn't get Graal 3D on my old PC because that setup wouldn't run...