PDA

View Full Version : Suikiru looking for staff

PrinceOfKenshin
02-10-2005, 04:35 AM
Hello world. My name is Kojiro Chang i was once known as god of level making i feel into the deep slumber of the real life. I came back to finish what i started. So i am hiring lats, gfxs, sfxs, and scripters. here are some screenshots. I am still working on the tree. the server is called Suikiru i am getting changed soon as someone that can change it gets on. New name is Yohoki

PrinceOfKenshin
02-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Ideas for Yohoki

I need awsome scripters. I was at school today thinking about what should i add when i got home well here is the list i made up and i will divide it between scripts and graphics:

SCRIPTS:
-Weather system (including day/night system, and Lighting system)
-Farming system
-Weapons/bow/1st person view (script part)

GRAPHICS:
-Beginner's Staff
-Beginner's Bow
-a tree warp (used to but around the tree to partice with sword)
-clouds
-wooden katana (i am looking up the real name)
-Farming graphics
-sun
-tent
-dumbies for the archers
-the bow's image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think about my idea's and if you are good at anything you see above please contact me on aim Kojiro Chang or my e-mail [email protected] thanks and i hope you like it.

Kaimetsu
02-11-2005, 12:03 AM
1st-person in Graal2D? Unlikely.

i was once known as god of level making

Not by me. That level is pretty cluttered.

Luciano
02-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Not by me. That level is pretty cluttered.
He shows a sense of style, I suppose; but a god he is not.

kabouter
02-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Ideas for Yohoki

I need awsome scripters. I was at school today thinking about what should i add when i got home well here is the list i made up and i will divide it between scripts and graphics:

SCRIPTS:
-Weather system (including day/night system, and Lighting system)
-Farming system
-Weapons/bow/1st person view (script part)

GRAPHICS:
-Beginner's Staff
-Beginner's Bow
-a tree warp (used to but around the tree to partice with sword)
-clouds
-wooden katana (i am looking up the real name)
-Farming graphics
-sun
-tent
-dumbies for the archers
-the bow's image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think about my idea's and if you are good at anything you see above please contact me on aim Kojiro Chang or my e-mail [email protected] thanks and i hope you like it.

Sounds really cool if it works out all well!

PrinceOfKenshin
02-12-2005, 06:59 PM
I am working on the weather system it is almost done i just have to set a loop and it should work. After that i have to make it so that like a storm can come randomly.

Vlad
02-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Thanks for ripping the name off of Valikorlia, Kojiro! Weren't you whining about Val stealing your ultra elite "level style" before? I bet Dr. Clash is damn sorry he showed you Suikiru to shut you up and make you realize that there were no stolen contents. Remember how you said you'd get "stefan to shut valikorlia down"? Clash could easily do this to you, right now without a problem.

Crono
02-13-2005, 12:02 AM
Suikiru is stolen from val...

oinknessx
02-15-2005, 06:31 AM
Umm who cares, it's just a name. I'd like to see Val's patent or copyright on this name.

mmk.

PrinceOfKenshin
02-15-2005, 11:12 PM
I changed the name to Yohoki (like i said i would) my brother was co-owner for a while and he changed the name. At this time i was not on graal a lot because i had other things to do. So the new name is Yohoki i am looking for level makers now.