PDA

View Full Version : Non RPing?

oinknessx
02-10-2005, 01:32 AM
I've noticed a lot lately, that nobody seems to RP anymore. I was RPing in a dungeon and a Zormite flat out tells me it's annoying and that I should talk normal. x_x

Then some more people start coming into the dungeon, and I'm on my way out when I see this. x_x

It's got to change, not only with Zormite, but with all kingdoms... There should be RP tests to join the kingdom, I remember a time when they used to do that.. Why not now? And if you're on tag, you're always supposed to be in character..

Evil_Lord_Sparda
02-10-2005, 01:54 AM
Wow, you only just noticed this now? Yes, it's a problem, but there are not many people nowadays that care about it; plain and simple most of 2k2's population only cares about levelling up and Pking.

GryffonDurime
02-10-2005, 02:26 AM
This is the reason Forest is so unpopulated- no one can live up to even the most moderatly high of Roleplaying standards.

Moonite
02-10-2005, 09:16 AM
This is the reason Forest is so unpopulated- no one can live up to even the most moderatly high of Roleplaying standards.

omg yea thats give u a Reason to add scammers to Forest only because they can rp?...

What kind of rp test?

what IC and OOC means and a small rp story? evrynoob can write a rp story.. u can even google them..

meishanli
02-10-2005, 12:57 PM
I've noticed a lot lately, that nobody seems to RP anymore. I was RPing in a dungeon and a Zormite flat out tells me it's annoying and that I should talk normal. x_x

Then some more people start coming into the dungeon, and I'm on my way out when I see this. x_x

It's got to change, not only with Zormite, but with all kingdoms... There should be RP tests to join the kingdom, I remember a time when they used to do that.. Why not now? And if you're on tag, you're always supposed to be in character..

Apoligies. I shall have a word with him..he seems fine when I'm there, but I guess it's an act.

No one likes to RP anymore, they find it too 'boring' or 'not fun'. I had several members in Zormite leaving because they hated RPing, and ran off to another kingdom. :\

Moonite
02-10-2005, 04:59 PM
If They Dont want to RP or Hate it Dont let them Join in those Kingdom RP Events...

Lance
02-10-2005, 05:03 PM
http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm

Zero Hour
02-10-2005, 06:50 PM
*applauds*

meishanli
02-11-2005, 03:36 AM

*laughs*

Anyway, the Mikogen has now been duly punished.

oinknessx
02-11-2005, 05:35 AM
*laughs*

LOL!!! THAT'S SO CUTE!! I didn't know they had those on Graal. It looks so cute. *rambles* haha that's awesome. Thanks, ...Akira is it? I'll keep an eye out for more, in all kingdoms... I'm sure they would enjoy being in those as much as Mikogen did. :D Seriously though. I love the guy who made that NPC, the thing with the guy locked in... It's just so cute.

LordZen
02-11-2005, 07:51 AM
lol...When was that flag made for the Zormite castle? And by whom?

It features my now useless Zormite Blade, which requires 2 diamonds to make in that shop in Redriel. :(

I had no way of knowing the value of diamonds would inflate so much..lol..

Benm00t
02-11-2005, 12:23 PM
*laughs*

He has been demoted? He was my only active Kosidan >:-O

meishanli
02-11-2005, 02:33 PM
LOL!!! THAT'S SO CUTE!! I didn't know they had those on Graal. It looks so cute. *rambles* haha that's awesome. Thanks, ...Akira is it? I'll keep an eye out for more, in all kingdoms... I'm sure they would enjoy being in those as much as Mikogen did. :D Seriously though. I love the guy who made that NPC, the thing with the guy locked in... It's just so cute.

Indeed, it is Akira. Heh, it brought out some true colours of him. It's funny how they act completely different when the leader isn't on..

lol...When was that flag made for the Zormite castle? And by whom?

I finished off the new levels, and finally it's been uploaded. It's on debug if you want to see. Wren made the flag! I love the Zormite Blade. ^^

He has been demoted? He was my only active Kosidan >:-O

Yes, he has been demoted. Why? Look at what he has done. Also, he refused to understand what he done was wrong, and actually challenged the Zormite laws. He's not fitting to be a Kosidan, nor being a Zormitian. Looks like you'd have to find other active Kosidans. :)

Benm00t
02-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Also, he refused to understand what he done was wrong, and actually challenged the Zormite laws.

I didn't know about that part of it.

oinknessx
02-11-2005, 08:06 PM
I didn't know about that part of it.
Wasn't the part in the screenshot bad enough? x_x Surely you aren't upset about losing one bad Kosidan.. :p

Benm00t
02-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Wasn't the part in the screenshot bad enough? x_x Surely you aren't upset about losing one bad Kosidan.. :p

He wasn't a bad Kosidan... maybe a bad RPer. He came up with some really good ideas. And he isn't just "one Kosidan" he was the only one :-o!

meishanli
02-11-2005, 10:18 PM
He wasn't a bad Kosidan... maybe a bad RPer. He came up with some really good ideas. And he isn't just "one Kosidan" he was the only one :-o!

Supposely, he isn't the 'real Tempist'..the 'real' Tempist gave this account to his friend. :whatever: Anyhow, the current Tempist was a fair RPer, reason he was a Kosidan in the first place. He is now removed since it wasn't him who got into Zormite, but his friend.

Maybe you should find more Kosidans then. ;)

Benm00t
02-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Supposely, he isn't the 'real Tempist'..the 'real' Tempist gave this account to his friend. :whatever: Anyhow, the current Tempist was a fair RPer, reason he was a Kosidan in the first place. He is now removed since it wasn't him who got into Zormite, but his friend.

Maybe you should find more Kosidans then. ;)

Bah, now i'm all confused lol. I'll always be looking for more Kosidans.

oinknessx
02-12-2005, 12:41 AM
If I wasn't a Lord in Forest, I'd probably join... I don't know the primary function of a Kosidon... Actually I don't even know the primary function of a lord. :p Start a few plagues, bring some people back from the dead..... :rolleyes:

I'm on it. :P

Benm00t
02-12-2005, 02:12 AM
Kosidan is very simple.

Kosidan = Sailor.

:-)

Todd45
02-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Naw. Tempist Goodwin was that same one that got into zormite. I know him and he did get the accnt from a friend but it was him who got into zormite and said the obscene phrase in the rex dungeons because I was laughing at him on the left of that screenshot where you cant see me. heh. So anyway, maybe you should talk to him about it. I'm sure he was just mad cause someone was taking all the rex's.*cough*

oinknessx
02-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Naw. Tempist Goodwin was that same one that got into zormite. I know him and he did get the accnt from a friend but it was him who got into zormite and said the obscene phrase in the rex dungeons because I was laughing at him on the left of that screenshot where you cant see me. heh. So anyway, maybe you should talk to him about it. I'm sure he was just mad cause someone was taking all the rex's.*cough*

I'm not 100% sure he is ready to exit the pillor box or whatever it is called. :frown: Again, some attempt at RPing, ruined. x_x But don't worry, It's not just Zormite... I have other kingdoms and people doing the same stuff. :asleep: There should be a rule that you can't interrupt someone's fun. :eek:

fireedragn
02-13-2005, 01:33 AM
Do I see somebody named Smeagol? Is that how it is spelled in the book?

Please tell me I am seeing things.

meishanli
02-13-2005, 02:22 AM
I'm not 100% sure he is ready to exit the pillor box or whatever it is called. :frown: Again, some attempt at RPing, ruined. x_x But don't worry, It's not just Zormite... I have other kingdoms and people doing the same stuff. :asleep: There should be a rule that you can't interrupt someone's fun. :eek:

Well he is upset that he was de-ranked...won't your response and attitude be the same if it happened to you? He was angered of what has happened, so he simply avoided to talk to you, preventing the situation to be worse.

If he's not responded to you like you would want him to, then move on to someone else.

Benm00t
02-13-2005, 03:17 AM
Please tell me I am seeing things.

You're seeing things.

oinknessx
02-13-2005, 06:20 AM
I wasn't forcing him to talk to me, I was just RPing and asking how he was, and he starts telling people I'm bad and that they shouldn't talk to me, because I'll turn them in.... when in reality, I only turn people in if they do something bad.. It wasn't me who got his rank lowered, but then again I'm sure if I didn't post the screenshot, he'd still be a Kosidan...

Sorry I guess. :frown:

Benm00t
02-13-2005, 02:32 PM
I wasn't forcing him to talk to me, I was just RPing and asking how he was

Can you honestly say that you wheren't trying to get a reaction out of him at all? That you really where doing this for the good of Roleplay? It almost sounds as if you were trying to stir things up a bit.

meishanli
02-13-2005, 03:17 PM
I wasn't forcing him to talk to me, I was just RPing and asking how he was, and he starts telling people I'm bad and that they shouldn't talk to me, because I'll turn them in.... when in reality, I only turn people in if they do something bad.. It wasn't me who got his rank lowered, but then again I'm sure if I didn't post the screenshot, he'd still be a Kosidan...

Sorry I guess. :frown:

For the screenshot, you -must- of done something to upset him. I heard his story, and he said that you were taking his kills, reason his reaction was bad. Also, I had other reports from Zormite members saying YOU took their kills. So I'm starting to think, you're framing the poor guy and like Ben said, you make it sound like you're doing it for 'the good of Roleplay'.

In future, if you have any problems with Zormite, forum pm me or on game.

No need for further discussion, the person has been reported and dealt with.

busyrobot
02-13-2005, 03:40 PM
It was suspicious to me as oinknessx was there to lvl (based on the message at the bottom of the screen) and if others also complained about him kill stealing then yeah, that pretty much closes the case.

oinknessx
02-16-2005, 10:10 PM
I wasn't kill stealing, never did, never have, never will. I believe if you get there first and hit it first while nobody is there, and they come in after you have it beat down, it's rightfully your kill.. I'm very disapointed in the immaturity of some people.

Darlene159
02-17-2005, 12:49 AM
Situation has been dealt with, thread closed