PDA

View Full Version : Guild gui problem

Craigus
02-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Today someone was on tag with no rank so i open the Dustari gui to give them a rank but i do not see thier account name there (no i didn't miss it) it was not there but the person was clearly in dustari able to go off and on tag, i readd his account and give him his rank now i can see his account name on the list, but then after going back to the guild gui it has dissapeared again he still has his new rank and is able to go off and on tag but account name gone...anyone know what the problem is?

GryffonDurime
02-10-2005, 12:43 AM
KINGDOM gui.

Not guild.

Moonite
02-10-2005, 12:57 AM
KINGDOM gui.

Not guild.
Omg is that the only think u can say?

Craig to contact Björn mebey he can help..
or there is a global guild Called "Dustari" ?

meishanli
02-10-2005, 01:05 AM
There's a global guild called Dustari.

Craigus
02-10-2005, 02:14 AM
There's a global guild called Dustari.

no no even after i readded his account and set the rank his name dissapeared from the list

Moonite
02-10-2005, 02:17 AM
He Removed His selve?

GryffonDurime
02-10-2005, 02:20 AM
Omg is that the only think u can say?

Craig to contact Björn mebey he can help..
or there is a global guild Called "Dustari" ?

A guild is a small Pk organization.

A Kingdom is a roleplay organization.

It's like the difference between being a street gang and a coorperation.

busyrobot
02-10-2005, 03:05 AM
no no even after i readded his account and set the rank his name dissapeared from the list

Most probable reason for that is that he is listed as a member of another kingdom, but has a global tag for Dustari. Double check to be sure they aren't in a different kingdom as well.

Raziel
02-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Most probable reason for that is that he is listed as a member of another kingdom, but has a global tag for Dustari. Double check to be sure they aren't in a different kingdom as well.

I checked the members list for the global guild Dustari, and he's not on it.

Craigus
02-10-2005, 07:03 PM
He is also not in another kingdom

Moonite
02-10-2005, 09:18 PM
A guild is a small Pk organization.

A Kingdom is a roleplay organization.

It's like the difference between being a street gang and a coorperation.

some guilds dont pk.. =]

Zero Hour
02-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Today someone was on tag with no rank so i open the Dustari gui to give them a rank but i do not see thier account name there (no i didn't miss it) it was not there but the person was clearly in dustari able to go off and on tag, i readd his account and give him his rank now i can see his account name on the list, but then after going back to the guild gui it has dissapeared again he still has his new rank and is able to go off and on tag but account name gone...anyone know what the problem is?
What's the account name? It may have special characters in it which are messing up the kingdom GUI

Craigus
02-10-2005, 09:52 PM
What's the account name? It may have special characters in it which are messing up the kingdom GUI

his account name is butofcourse i don't see anything wrong with it :\