PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Nayoko

Zurkiba
02-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Excactly what rules did I break? I simply took a shiled and gave it to proper owner.

1. Draven lied to me about how he got the shield.
2. Draven admitted he scammed it from StromYs.
3. Musashi told me he traded the shield to StromYs.
4. The shield did not benefit me.
5. Main Entry: scam
Pronunciation: 'skam
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1963
: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
6. I've never scammed anyone the whole time I've played graal. Thou some will try to claim I have, such as Juggernaut who tried to scam my EAing service and I simply replaced his pmop with one that was lighter and had the same amount of Enchantments as original one did.
7. The day that Draven handed me KJ shield I was not leader of KJ.
8. The one who traded items for that shield is the one who has possession of it. That is the way it is and that is the way it's going to stay until StormY's account decides to part with it.

Good Job; not only did you just prove his point you also gave him a definition on what you did.

Your job isn't to be the world police of 2k2. If a guy kills someone, is it right for me (lets say a week later) to go and kill him even if I'm not police? More than likely I'll be jailed and accused of murder.

Scamming is Scamming, just because you have the last word does not mean you're right.

(By the way: This thread is to evaluate Nayoko and to discuss the above quote. It isn't a continuation)

Moonite
02-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Why u dont Hire a Scammer to Scam ur Scamemd Items back?

U dont lose ur Name as Good Person u get ur Item(s) back
and evryone is happy again...

Lance
02-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Please refer to the forum rule section that explains what to do if you have a problem with a moderator or their actions.