PDA

View Full Version : Armoured Tank design

WanDaMan
02-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Well, I had the idea of a heavilly guarded tank, here's the image:
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/5592/test3pp.png

Bullets.

Lights, in the dark they will come in handy! Also, if they enemy shoots them they go out and the light energy gets weaker (the right light).

Wheels, If the wheels get shot they pop and the tank leans to the side of the popped wheel.

Ladders

Windows, these should not be controled by a player but by an NPC, where they just shoot randomly.

Drivers seat + Guns, Where the controler of the tank sits and he or she can shoot as well.

Reclining Gun (spelling), These guns can shoot at an angle, so they can shoot North and North West if the gun is placed on the left side of the tank.

Note:
I got bored so I decided to have fun with my ideas!

Kaimetsu
02-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Maybe as a boss in the single-player missions, but would currently be kind of unbalancing in multiplayer.

Crono
02-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Less turrets and it's fair. XD

pacMASTA
02-05-2005, 03:32 PM
And Average tank has 1 Big Gun and 2 Turrets... One is mounted ot the left to the Big Cannon and the second Turret is ontop the Tank which is used to Clear the path of people with mines and Ect.

Also:
Tanks arnt shaped like Boxes lol their shaped like rectangles
---------
Idea:
If were gona get tanks their should be mines like bigger ones for Destroying Heavy Armor such as tanks and robots when they come out

WanDaMan
02-06-2005, 11:55 AM
And Average tank has 1 Big Gun and 2 Turrets... One is mounted ot the left to the Big Cannon and the second Turret is ontop the Tank which is used to Clear the path of people with mines and Ect.

Also:
Tanks arnt shaped like Boxes lol their shaped like rectangles
---------
Idea:
If were gona get tanks their should be mines like bigger ones for Destroying Heavy Armor such as tanks and robots when they come out

My tank isn't any average tank.

I know what they're shaped like :\

kabouter
02-06-2005, 12:04 PM
I liike the idea wan, and it look cool =D

jonnyrocks2
02-11-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't think it would be unbalanced.. Make it so multiple people have to get in to control all the turrents...The Zone's "Infantry" something had a vehicle like this on one of their servers...And it was a slow...Death Machine..But died easily against Grenades and Missile Launchers.The One I seen had One main gun..and 5 Machine guns covering the rear, Sides, and front. =p

smurfmidgetninja
03-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Maybe as a boss in the single-player missions, but would currently be kind of unbalancing in multiplayer.

Single Player? When is that coming? I want that....

Gambet
03-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Single Player? When is that coming? I want that....

Soon, hopefully. No release date will be said, just stay active on the Zone section of the forums/the server itself.

csod123
03-31-2005, 12:44 AM
is single player going to be like in graal the adventure? and couldn't there be co-op missions?

Admins
03-31-2005, 01:21 AM
is single player going to be like in graal the adventure? and couldn't there be co-op missions?

If possible we will try to make co-op working, but some parts of the missions might be single player only

maximus_asinus
03-31-2005, 03:35 AM
the tank is neat. I remember a game I used to play when paintballing, it involved people being the tank, and if you took them out, you won the game. To take them out you need to use a paintball grenade, and throw it under them. They had 3 people inside so it was difficult to get close enough to toss it, as they always had great shots.