PDA

View Full Version : My Zone Experience!

oinknessx
02-04-2005, 09:33 PM
I logged onto Zone, and there was 1 person on the first world, and 8 people on the last one. So I log on to the last world. There's some other guy in the lobby. We both go into the map by going in the warper, and immediately there is a popup that says "You Lose!" and we got warped to prison, and there were a bunch of yellow team people shooting at us when we were in jail.... Is that supposed to be like that? >_<

Galdor
02-04-2005, 09:45 PM
hahaha xD

Akoalin
02-04-2005, 09:58 PM
XD Someone must've gotten all the bases before you logged on. XP

Admins
02-04-2005, 11:56 PM
I logged onto Zone, and there was 1 person on the first world, and 8 people on the last one. So I log on to the last world. There's some other guy in the lobby. We both go into the map by going in the warper, and immediately there is a popup that says "You Lose!" and we got warped to prison, and there were a bunch of yellow team people shooting at us when we were in jail.... Is that supposed to be like that? >_<

Unlucky x-x
But when you are in the lobby you get the message when a new game round is starting, so you could wait for that next time

Magadal
02-16-2005, 05:12 PM
i think if u are not in a team there should be a statistic what team got all bases at the moment and in this time u cant join tis team :eek:
and if no team have all bases at the moment u cant see anything in this statistic window?!.O

maximus_asinus
02-16-2005, 05:36 PM
Well it was better then my first expierence:

I see Zone. I go to log on. I get this message "The Administrator has disconnected you from the game server", I try to log back on. I get this message "Your account has been banned". I go on my other account and ask why, and they didn't know why but they wouldn't lift the ban. Eventually I convince one person to do it. I log onto my original account and I see that I had no time played on the server.