PDA

View Full Version : Events

Barista
02-04-2005, 04:41 AM
Has the idea of events been suggested yet? I think some events would be a pretty cool idea for Zone. Would possibly increase playercount and increase player interest. Just wonder, but its probably been suggested before, not sure.

Moonite
02-04-2005, 08:38 AM
They Should make some Mini Games inside the dropship

Akoalin
02-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Barista, playing Zone regularly is an event. 4 different worlds for 4 different events, and the best part is it doesn't need to be hosted by an Events Team.

Barista
02-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Wrong, it's not an event. Dont confuse one thing with another.

oinknessx
02-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Ummm... make a single-player campaign where you have to rescue a VIP.. you can call it Zone Gear Solid :)

Zurkiba
02-05-2005, 12:07 AM
The Planets themselves are events. If there is an events team who host events what will they do?
'Game at Wild Cross!' when there are people already playing there?

As for the single player campaign, they're making it now.

Moonite
02-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Mebey a Event Like
Hold the Briefcase

someoen has the hold a Briefcase and after 20 Misn the eventis finish WHo held the briefcase @ longest wins..

Admins
02-05-2005, 02:56 AM
It is planned to make a special events system for Alpha though, where some admin can set the goal (most kills, best hp+, best team) and the time limit and then it is automatically controlled and the results displayed in the dropship.

Barista
02-05-2005, 02:58 AM
It is planned to make a special events system for Alpha though, where some admin can set the goal (most kills, best hp+, best team) and the time limit and then it is automatically controlled and the results displayed in the dropship.

Ah, looks like someone beat me to this idea. I wonder who beat me to it :frown:...Well, its a good idea nonetheless. It should turn out great.

pacMASTA
02-05-2005, 04:52 AM

Yes sounds nice witha ll this additions to Zone i might wip out the ol CC and upgrade my account...