PDA

View Full Version : Recent Updates

Barista
02-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Who thought of most of these things? I know I see Stefan on player a lot with someone, and their always talking about zone and such. Just wondering, because these ideas were awsume. And is that person staff or something? Because they seem to know what they are doing. Anyways, Very nice work ^^.

Zurkiba
02-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Zone ideas come from the masses of the people. Some were planned before the server was even released.

Barista
02-03-2005, 01:21 AM
I'm talking about some of the recent updates. Stefan should know who I'm talking about.

Admins
02-03-2005, 04:02 AM
Gambet gave many ideas. Most ideas come from players, the details of the new weapon are thought of by me and then balanced with ideas that I get when seeing it in the game or if people complain. The stats of weapons are often changed slightly when I see that a weapon is too powerful or not used often.

Barista
02-03-2005, 04:04 AM
Yeah, Gambet, there you go. I thought that he was staff, guess I was mistaken. Nice to see that theirs people who are willing to help out.

And all the new weapon ideas are comming along great. The flamethrower was a great addon.

Zone is starting to shape up :).