PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Kingdoms is hiring

link master111
01-30-2005, 06:02 PM
Fantasy Kingdoms is a new server and we need some help.
We need some LATs NATs GATs and Developers

----------LAT-------------
Send 2 insides
and 1 outside level to
[email protected]

----------NAT------------
Send 2 Working scripts to
[email protected]

----------GAT------------
Send 2 graphics to
[email protected]

------------Devloper------
Send 1 inside and one outside level
1 Working script
and 1 graphic to
[email protected]

NOTE when emailing make sure you put in subjects what you want to be

Lee (Owner) of Fantasy Kingdoms

Leasure-13
01-30-2005, 06:09 PM
No screenshots?? No information on how the server is going to be... or made??? Post some more information about the server please.

matt8891
01-30-2005, 06:14 PM
A storyline, what type of tileset you're playerworld is/will be using would be nice.

link master111
01-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Ok Fantasy Kingdoms will be like a few kingdoms players will be able to choose and each kingdom will have there own event house and quests then every so often will be kingdom wars where each kingdom can battle it out from life to death

syltburk
01-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Lee you are a great ET and a great friend but I must say that you shouldnt buy a server :(

link master111
01-31-2005, 01:56 AM
Lee you are a great ET and a great friend but I must say that you shouldnt buy a server :(i already did on boxing day last year

syltburk
01-31-2005, 09:01 AM
Yeah dude but I know that you wont get your server up unless you got some special skill which you are good at.

link master111
01-31-2005, 09:22 AM
Yeah dude but I know that you wont get your server up unless you got some special skill which you are good at.Im good at LAT NAT and GAT

Pooka
01-31-2005, 10:02 AM
Care to show us an example of your work, maybe some screenshots of some stuff you already have for the server?

I don't want to be harsh, but I went onto your server and looked at the onlinestartlocal level and I wasn't even slightly impressed with what I saw, but I'd like to see/hear more about your plans.

Noone's going to want to help out if you don't tell people about your server.

Shaun
01-31-2005, 05:31 PM
Just so you know, LAT, NAT, and GAT mean Levels Administrative Team, NPC Administrative Team, and Graphical Administrative Team, respectively. Also, NPCs and Graphics, combined with Tiles, are what work together to compose Levels. Levels are the sum of all the Tiles, NPCs, and Graphics.

Slash-P2P
01-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Ok Fantasy Kingdoms will be like a few kingdoms players will be able to choose and each kingdom will have there own event house and quests then every so often will be kingdom wars where each kingdom can battle it out from life to death

Sounds very similar to Graal Kingdoms.