PDA

View Full Version : Nayoko scams on tag...

XGoLink
01-30-2005, 02:10 PM
I asked Nayoko to Enchant my Shield, she always EAd it for me so I thought it was no problem, but then she says (on-tag) Scambt, LoL! Nayoko should be removed and blacklisted from Kurenai Joukai... and I want my shield back :redface:

Benm00t
01-30-2005, 02:56 PM
She did that to me when i gave her my FiD to bless, but she was only joking. Sure she wasn't joking?

XGoLink
01-30-2005, 03:04 PM
im quite sure a joke doesnt take a day.. she blessed my Flame Ice Dagger too, thats one of the reasons that I trusted her

Evil_Lord_Sparda
01-30-2005, 03:30 PM
My Lord, what are Kingdom's coming to nowadays. :\

XGoLink
01-30-2005, 03:41 PM
I know :( but its dead anyway

Moonite
01-30-2005, 03:47 PM
lol Bk her then

she has 6 days left ...
was it Silents shieldor urs?

if it was silents then I know why she scammed it

XGoLink
01-30-2005, 04:00 PM
It was my shield, and I dont know why she would scam Silent, hes a perfect guy..

Vlad
01-30-2005, 05:01 PM
Wow, that's a shame :\
We all know she won't be removed though, since her daughter is the ruler -_-

XGoLink
01-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Pff.. Lordbosh should´ve been leader, if LordBosh was leader kingdoms wasnt dead... Please remove Nalle and Reiko, make Lordbosh leader and give me my shield back ^^

Snakeandy7
01-30-2005, 05:24 PM
No offence Draven, but you deserved to be scammed >.>.

When I scammed you, I think I scammed you 3 times not to sure, but I scammed you + mike, next minute I see you talking to Bjorn and mike having the same shield I scammed from him that same day, even though I still had the origional scammed shield.

XGoLink
01-30-2005, 05:35 PM
hm.. ok, but I want Nayoko removed and blacklisted ^^ and I want my shield back..

Crono
01-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Dude she's only joking. Ask her for the shield, she wouldnt scam people. I know it.

XGoLink
01-30-2005, 07:42 PM
She scammed it... she just told me, she should be removed from KJ..

WanDaMan
01-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Haha, sucks to be you

Sildae
01-30-2005, 08:23 PM

When I scammed you, I think I scammed you 3 times not to sure, but I scammed you + mike, next minute I see you talking to Bjorn and mike having the same shield I scammed from him that same day, even though I still had the origional scammed shield.
I feel unable to follow your reasoning.

LoveableNalle
01-30-2005, 08:55 PM
I asked Nayoko to Enchant my Shield, she always EAd it for me so I thought it was no problem, but then she says (on-tag) Scambt, LoL! Nayoko should be removed and blacklisted from Kurenai Joukai... and I want my shield back :redface:

Draven get over it. It wasn't your shielld to begin with. The kj shield was mine I had given it to my rp husband who just recently traded it to StormYs.
You then befriended Stormy in order to scam the shield from him. You asked him to see it and he safe traded it to you and then you logged off. You then asked me to EA the shield and I asked you where you got it from. You said you got it from littlerich. You since have confessed that you did scam it from StormYs so therefore the shield went to StormYs. Remember Crime does not pay. You get treated the way you treat others. I could not in good conscious give it back to you since you did say you scammed it. And like I told you in pm's I will return the EA to you.
So stop telling people I scammed "your sheild" when in first place it wasn't yours and second I did not scam it, I merely returned it to person it rightfully belonged to.

Lesson learned today is : Never lie to Nayoko

Chris
01-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Scamming isn't illegal. She could be a thief as her RP character. ^^

Googi
01-30-2005, 09:27 PM
See, this is why 2K2 needs police.

Nappa
01-30-2005, 09:29 PM
No. This is why 2k2 needs non-idiots running kingdoms.

LoveableNalle
01-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Actualy as a former kingdom leader of Kurenai Joukai I have an interest in the kingdom shield and detest the item being used in scams.

Moonite
01-30-2005, 11:03 PM
They Never hadd to add such Overpowered Items.
then gk would be alot better

but still owning evryone is nice to...

Googi
01-30-2005, 11:07 PM
No. This is why 2k2 needs non-idiots running kingdoms.

Even if she were kicked out for scamming, it wouldn't solve the problem of scamming.

Nappa
01-30-2005, 11:09 PM
If lower ranks in the kingdom that are newer see one of their leaders scamming and getting away with it, will they think "hey, I can do that too!" and try it ?

However, if some bum with no kingdom that everyone hates scams, they wouldn't want to be like that guy.

Zero Hour
01-30-2005, 11:13 PM
God, I hate this petty stuff. We will cut the shield in half and give half to Nayoko, and another half to XGoLink... (;

Nappa
01-30-2005, 11:22 PM
I'm sure spending all your irl money on those items was fun too, huh ?

Zero Hour
01-30-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm sure spending all your irl money on those items was fun too, huh ?
I'm not sure if that was directed to me, or someone else (since you didn't take avantage of the "quote" function) but I can assure you that, other than my Graal Gold subscription, I do not spend money on Graal items. Perhaps, if you are speaking to/about me, you are basing this off rumours.

Moonite
01-30-2005, 11:49 PM
lol he Thinks I buy with Usd.. all Do but Its a Lie
But Nappa is the one who bought his orc shield for usd.

Lance
01-31-2005, 12:01 AM

How could he buy it for USD if, you know, I long-term-loaned it to him?
Before you idiots start accusing me of corruption, I should note that I won that shield in one of Projectshifter's events.

Nappa
01-31-2005, 12:01 AM
You have to be kidding me. It's not nice to lie about people, you know. That shield was a gift from my good friend Lance. However your stuff is entirely a different story..

zell12
01-31-2005, 12:05 AM
I feel unable to follow your reasoning.
I think he means that he scammed that kid and mike. But he went to bjorn and got his scamed item back...

Anyway, if that member is not banished from the kindom for doing something like that on tag, the leader should be removed.

Moonite
01-31-2005, 01:09 AM
You have to be kidding me. It's not nice to lie about people, you know. That shield was a gift from my good friend Lance. However your stuff is entirely a different story..

then stop Tellung Rumors About me and my Items

Nappa
01-31-2005, 01:59 AM
I don't tell rumors. I tell the truth, unlike you.

GryffonDurime
01-31-2005, 02:21 AM
Actualy as a former kingdom leader of Kurenai Joukai I have an interest in the kingdom shield and detest the item being used in scams.

Whether or not you dislike the item being scammed dosen't give you the right to break general rules.

Moonite
01-31-2005, 03:02 AM
I don't tell rumors. I tell the truth, unlike you.
The Truth is u and Ur Orc Army Sukc and Died after 1 week..

Nappa
01-31-2005, 04:30 AM
I dont even know what you just typed.

busyrobot
01-31-2005, 04:54 AM

Unless someone is willing to RP getting caught and having their throat slit from ear to ear or their hands cut off and the item retrieved, 'scamming in character' will never be a defense.

If the guy scammed the shield in the first place, and its scammed back, I've still punished people in dustari for that but not nearly as severe as a scammer.

If it really was just because that was a KJ item then Nayoko really is going far too far, my interest in getting Dustari items 'back' to Dustari is limited to legal means. If I recall, scamming is not so much legal as illegal but not often enforced. To prove someone scammed or settle disputes takes too much energy from staff. I know many times though, staff have taken back items that were scammed when the scammer was bragging about it.

Googi
01-31-2005, 04:55 AM
Whether or not you dislike the item being scammed dosen't give you the right to break general rules.

There are "general rules"?

Chris
01-31-2005, 04:59 AM
I was going to say the same thing.

GryffonDurime
01-31-2005, 05:34 AM

I would hope even KJ has rules against scamming

oinknessx
01-31-2005, 06:04 AM
account: Nayoko's account
banned reason: scamming, and i personally know him/her to be a hateful person

Snakeandy7
01-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Funny, you bought all my items. That's how you got semi-good. :rolleyes:

Splke
01-31-2005, 12:31 PM
Funny, you bought all my items. That's how you got semi-good. :rolleyes:

Righteous burn mate.

I heard Moonite scammed somebody, and that's how he got his stuff.. or was that Thallen? -shrug-

~

Anyways, this is probably the third or fourth time Nayoko has scammed something from somebody. -shrug-

What can you do? I really can't say she deserves KJ, but who would you rather have it? Bosh would be a good leader, but his dependancy on everything going his way on Kingdoms leads me to believe he would pull a MarkB -- and leave the kingdom to die.

I think you all should stop thinking Kingdoms is going to suddenly re-awaken, and become super omnipotent again. The kingdoms are dead, there is no equality, there is no fairness and justice, and there aren't active enough staff to deem what is right, and what is wrong.

Not to mention, the only guidelines we have to go on, are easily avoidable and rule "bending" isn't against the rules.

Anyways, sucks to be you kid, I've got a KJ shield if you want it, though.

Moonite
01-31-2005, 02:22 PM
Omfg Yea I Scam .. And I Buy Items With My Selve Made Credit Card
Omfg Yea I owned a Creditd Card when I was 15 W00 Damn Im So Rich..

XGoLink
01-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Anyways, sucks to be you kid, I've got a KJ shield if you want it, though. :eek: I would love to, ill send you a private pm, but the fact that a kingdom leader scams ON tag is just crazy !pissed!

syltburk
01-31-2005, 05:25 PM
Omfg Yea I Scam .. And I Buy Items With My Selve Made Credit Card
Omfg Yea I owned a Creditd Card when I was 15 W00 Damn Im So Rich..
rofl!

Crono
01-31-2005, 07:44 PM

Oh look mr.jack scammed your precious sword. Oh look your best friend "scammed" the sword back to you even though it doesn't even belong to mr.jack who claims its his.

Zurkiba
01-31-2005, 08:07 PM
And if a criminal kills a baby then he shouldn't get a trial should he?

Rules are Rules, criminal vs criminal doesn't exclude them from the law.

Snakeandy7
01-31-2005, 08:31 PM
A trial? This is ****ing graal, do you honestly think the GK Police are capable of this?

Zurkiba
01-31-2005, 08:34 PM
A trial? This is ****ing graal, do you honestly think the GK Police are capable of this?

Obviously I wasn't to good, I didn't gain any rights from this.
Wow I swear I wasn't making a REFERENCE to something.

LoveableNalle
02-05-2005, 09:36 AM

Excactly what rules did I break? I simply took a shiled and gave it to proper owner.

1. Draven lied to me about how he got the shield.
2. Draven admitted he scammed it from StromYs.
3. Musashi told me he traded the shield to StromYs.
4. The shield did not benefit me.
5. Main Entry: scam
Pronunciation: 'skam
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1963
: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
6. I've never scammed anyone the whole time I've played graal. Thou some will try to claim I have, such as Juggernaut who tried to scam my EAing service and I simply replaced his pmop with one that was lighter and had the same amount of Enchantments as original one did.
7. The day that Draven handed me KJ shield I was not leader of KJ.
8. The one who traded items for that shield is the one who has possession of it. That is the way it is and that is the way it's going to stay until StormY's account decides to part with it.