PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure how to address this....

Todd45
01-29-2005, 06:24 AM
Hello Dustari. I am here to ask if I may join your wonderful Kingdom. I used to be a part of it a long time ago(As Melfice Augustine or Shin Ryudo, I kind of changed names while I was in it) but I have recently renewed my accnt and i have found I am no longer within Dustari and my house is gone. I would like to start anew within Dustari and help it grow and flourish. (Maybe Tseng will remember me) Reply A.S.A.P. Please. ;)

Nappa
01-29-2005, 06:47 AM
On game pms.

Btw, Tseng doesn't rule dustari anymore. in fact he hates you, and wants to eat your insides and implant his eggsack inside of them

Todd45
01-29-2005, 07:05 AM
Oh.. well I guess i can't be in dustari..

Lance
01-29-2005, 08:14 AM
Oh.. well I guess i can't be in dustari..

Calm down, man. Nappa's just joking. Anyway, contact whoever is leading it these days to rejoin.

GoZelda
01-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Calm down, man. Nappa's just joking. Anyway, contact whoever is leading it these days to rejoin.
If they're on. Which they aren't so much if you believe the rumours.

Todd45
01-29-2005, 06:32 PM
If they're on. Which they aren't so much if you believe the rumours.

That is why I came to the forums seeing if someone could just add my Account or something so even if they didnt want to get on they could do something that takes about 2 minutes. I don't know. I just thought it was a good idea. That's All. :asleep:

Discharge
01-30-2005, 01:49 AM
That is why I came to the forums seeing if someone could just add my Account or something so even if they didnt want to get on they could do something that takes about 2 minutes. I don't know. I just thought it was a good idea. That's All. :asleep:

I think its a good idea. A lot of us spend more time surfing the forums then playing Graal. Give me your account name and I'll add you. I can only add you as a citizen of Dustari. You will have to ask the ruling monarchy for advancement in rank.

(I happen to remember you.)

Nappa
01-30-2005, 03:49 AM
Lies. Tell them about how you are the thundergod! TELL THEM!

Lance
01-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Lies. Tell them about how you are the thundergod! TELL THEM!

I neither confirm nor deny these rumors.

Curt1zzle
01-30-2005, 08:48 AM
I neither confirm nor deny these rumors.

That's what you said about our child together... :whatever:

...You bastard!

busyrobot
01-31-2005, 04:40 AM

We generally don't do recruiting via the forums as it takes more than just add a new member via the kingdom interface, we try to get to know the potential member and test/assess their RP skills and find out what their goals are and such. Forum PMs work alright for that sort of thing, but the forums themselves aren't as good. You can also talk to non-recruiting members of Dustari, many people who don't actively recruit right now have in the past and know how to evaluate people, and can in turn request that you be added.

Todd45
02-01-2005, 01:24 AM
Well I would really love to join Dustari again. The community was so awesome! Heh. Not sure if you remember me Padron but I was Shin Ryudo and Melfice Augustine in Dustari. ((off the subject, does LAdy Zoe still play?)) Todd45 is my acount and my new nick, as of now, is Demitri Dyunisis. Maybe someone can help me once i reach the level req. that an archmage told me I have to get.

Lance
02-01-2005, 01:26 AM
level req.

:(

Todd45
02-01-2005, 02:25 AM
yea...Level Req. Im almost there now though. only 25k more xD