PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Server , Help Needed

Psycho_Goldfish42
01-23-2005, 11:18 PM
For a while i have wanted to create my own server and i can put in all my ideas and have a good server which even i will enjoy playing with my advantages over players, And its only been recently when i thought i might start on my server before i even pay for a playworld thats why i am posting now. I am in need of great help to get this server going and just need a little help, If you are good at graphics design or graal scripting please email me at [email protected], PM me over the forums or add me to aim SeablazeGraal. Please help me get this server going :) Its all planned out and will be so much fun for everyone and even the staff.

I am not giving out too much information on the forum because i doubt any of you guys will steal the basic ideas but some little nutter might so its best to be safe. Its based on modern days, some may think " oh crap its another rip of era" but i am aiming to come at it at a different angle with my ideas :), Thats why the tileset at the moment is my main target, I wont do anything else until the tileset is perfected :P Seeing as it is one of the main things players will see.

Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you guys.
AIM = SeablazeGraal
Email = [email protected]
Forum PM ( I check forum once a day) ^^

matt8891
01-25-2005, 03:09 AM
Posted in wronf forumm...i think... :whatever:

Snakeandy7
01-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Yea, you did.

Eagle
01-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Sorry to go off topic, but did you ever play Bravo? I remember talking to that account name when I was Police Chief..

matt8891
01-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Sorry to go off topic, but did you ever play Bravo? I remember talking to that account name when I was Police Chief..

-_-...Wow...And yes he did=x

Zurkiba
01-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Well I want you to be in my club, but you have to work very hard and I cant tell you what we do. But you still have to work very hard.

Psycho_Goldfish42
01-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Yeah i did play Bravo :) And since my last post work on the tileset as progressed dramatically, Server design as moved on alot more aswell. Mainly of the vehicles side but anyway :P