PDA

View Full Version : Koth Map Update

Admins
01-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Updates:
- You need to protect the hill for 4 minutes now, so allowing more challenging battles
- The losing teams get 5 seconds bonus in the next round, so that they have a better chance to win then
- Added a Koth description to the help terminal
- Changed the font for the time display to be easier readable

Progress of the missions:
The pistole-soldier is finished, can be configured to have different weapons, shooting time, running speed. They are automatically avoiding projectiles and try to stay in good distance to not be easily killed.
Todo: Muramasa-Soldiers, and scripts for idle soldiers (sleeping, sitting, walking a path) which then go into attack mode when they see a player.

Admins
01-22-2005, 08:20 PM
And general updates:
- Goonadier (slime) doesn't hurt yourself your team members anymore, so it opens new possibilities for protecting bases or entries; slime from exploding barrels still hurt though
- gas grenades don't hurt team members anymore, but can be destroyed with other grenades now

Snakeandy7
01-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Awesome :O!, I like how zone's systems work :].
Why not make like idle gani's? once the player is standing still for some time it should goto another gani frame. Same for NPC's :P

Blitz_Hunter
01-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Zone is coming along quite nicely, good job. ^^

LordZen
01-23-2005, 05:43 PM
One thing about Koth. I was winning a couple rounds in a row as the Vorgan Militia or whatever. I had laid some proximity mines at pinch points to help defend the base (I was only person on my team). Anyways after I won that round, some kid ran up and joined Vorgan Militia before I could, and then I was forced to join a different team, and then I got hurt by my own proximity mines from the round before.

..just pointing that out. Maybe proximity mines should not stay on the field after a round is over.

Admins
01-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Yes may be all mines should be removed, shouldn't be hard to do.

Moonite
01-23-2005, 11:07 PM
Im StillWaiting for my overpowered Napalm Air Report.

Player Calls Ari Support
10 secs later a few shadows comes above this earea and doom evrythign ...

Admins
01-24-2005, 03:20 AM
Was planned for the town map
Would be good I guess, since the player first need to get onto the base / destination to be able to call the support. It shouldn't be Napalm though, something more futuristic, like a big laser

Brad
01-24-2005, 06:12 AM
zone is dyin stefan :/

maybe make it CLASSIC

Admins
01-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Yes may be all mines should be removed, shouldn't be hard to do.

Ok done

Raziel
01-24-2005, 07:26 PM
hmm zone sounds like fun. maybe ill give it another shot.
(btw stefan can you check your forum pms its rather urgent. thanks.)