PDA

View Full Version : Gmap problem... maybe?

Benm00t
01-20-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure if the GK dungeons use a gmap... i'm not very learned on the subject... but in 2.3, when in the dungeons, you don't often see any baddies which are outside of a level like you use to be able to do. Now they can just appear out of no where. Its weird... and kinda scary.

Anyone else notice the problem?

Benm00t
01-24-2005, 10:10 PM
No one has noticed this yet? I've now seen it happen on the outside levels where lords and my avatar have disappeared from site and will reappear a few seconds later.

matt8891
01-24-2005, 10:47 PM
No one has noticed this yet? I've now seen it happen on the outside levels where lords and my avatar have disappeared from site and will reappear a few seconds later.

I think when using gmaps baddies are able to walk continuosly into the next level...I THINK.

Chris
01-24-2005, 11:43 PM
Yes. I just started noticing that recently.

Admins
01-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Hmmm I have just fixed a bug in v3.1 (soon new version) which had to do with that. There is the same problem in v2.3, but the thing should have been bugged in v2.22 too since I have not changed the code for npc movements. I will try to check this and fix it.