PDA

View Full Version : Dark Diamond

Leasure-13
01-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Yes, again Dark Diamond has returned. This time the ture owner (Marcus) has returned along with the Co-Owner Neo. We are going to be remaking everything. All new NPC's and remaking some of them that we have now. I dont have much to show, but we do have the gmap, and the 1st island/zone up. This Playerworld, will be made by zones. We are looking for the following:

Gani Team
LAT's
NAT's
SFX

We need all of these badly, our Co-Owner is the only one scripting at this time. We have the new GUI up, along with most basic items. From Mining, to hats ect. Please stop by or contact me (From the information in sig) and we can talk this over.

Thanks.

eds1003
01-18-2005, 11:32 PM
AACK LEASURE! U ARE NOR SUPOST TO HAVE 2 JOBS!
*Runs off to tell Artesh*
oyea i want to be a LAT :D

Leasure-13
01-18-2005, 11:37 PM
AACK LEASURE! U ARE NOR SUPOST TO HAVE 2 JOBS!
*Runs off to tell Artesh*
oyea i want to be a LAT :D
Umm.. I dont have 2 jobs. x_x

Leasure-13
01-30-2005, 12:42 AM
Ok, well another update about Dark Diamond, Yes we are still looking for the above. And we do need more staff. It has jsut been about 5 -6 of us working. We have our mines up, along with monster killing. You kill monsters to level your player up, and apon killling monsters you also get items (flute,stronger sword,boots ect....) The mines are up to make money.. and we have a different style of money.

Besides all of that we are working to compleat our main island (rael) we have all the ousides up, and we are looking to re-detail what is left to deltail, and to fill the insides. Below I have posted some screeshots. One is of the left side ouf the mine, along with the other 2 the insides of the caves where some monsters are located. Our GUI is also up, but is not fully done. Please contact me (information in sig) or you can stop by on the server. Thanks for your time and we hope to see you around Dark Diamond, or become apart of the Dark Diamond staff.

Leasure-13
02-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Just another update.. We are looking for LAT's. We are about to go hosted, and we need some more LATs to help finish the isle that we are going to release for the "Hosted" tab. We still have the ^Following^ and even better now, better scripts.. (Besides the new gscript, whitch we hate) Please respond here, or contact me one of the ways in my sig.
--Thanks

bef
02-22-2005, 03:25 AM
hey leasure; ive recently faded from sl and it appears there is no room for me there anymore.. im more than interested in dark diamond; i played there a while back to check out the monsters and i was very impressed.

maximus_asinus
02-22-2005, 03:43 AM
I'm going to make some levels tonight or tomorrow morning and apply for LAT.
nevermind, I actually took a look around and the level quality isn't great

Xcessive54321
03-25-2005, 03:23 AM
Could i be a LAT i have experiance with Remote Control, but im not a good scripter tho... I would be a good GAT or Events person tho

Inspiration
03-25-2005, 04:54 AM
Could i be a LAT i have experiance with Remote Control, but im not a good scripter tho... I would be a good GAT or Events person tho

Reworded:

Can I be LAT I have no idea what this job is but some playerworld let me have level 1 RC once. Wait hold on, I'll just apply for two jobs that are not hiring instead.

StanislavHunter
03-25-2005, 05:46 AM
Reworded:

Can I be LAT I have no idea what this job is but some playerworld let me have level 1 RC once. Wait hold on, I'll just apply for two jobs that are not hiring instead.

Yep. His levels suck. I've seen them on Syvlion, before it got shut down.

Xcessive54321
03-25-2005, 10:13 PM
... i lag at gold levels and wierd graphic levels so i only play these type

Drastic Vendetta
03-25-2005, 10:56 PM
... i lag at gold levels and wierd graphic levels so i only play these type

o.o

xXDuMajuXx
03-25-2005, 11:45 PM

His levels suck probably because he's new. THere was no need for that hostility.

StanislavHunter
03-27-2005, 05:53 AM
His levels suck probably because he's new. THere was no need for that hostility.

I know, but I have a short fuse with idiots.

syltburk
03-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Who cares if his levels sucks?

I think he should go for it. :cool: