PDA

View Full Version : Dustari Revamp

busyrobot
01-18-2005, 02:10 AM
We are going to do a total Dustari revamp, not as long, but not unlike how Forest was 'offline' for some time while they were redeveloping.

We will work as a group to know exactly who will be in dustari at the 'launch time', what their ranks and roles will be, what they need in rp refinement, training and such.

Doing this we can finish a number of the structures and other updates, and get everything setup in the best possible way.

All current members of Dustari are welcome to be a part of the kingdom going forward, but we will need to coordinate to know exactly who will still be here after the relaunch, since we will be wiping the list of anyone not part of what we've setup.

I can be emailed at [email protected], suggestions and ideas will be worked out here and possibly on our own forums if we can get some setup with a new site.

Nappa
01-18-2005, 03:05 AM
Will this not dirupt the RP and history of graal kingdoms!?!?! Blasphemy I say!

Emily_Cruddas
01-18-2005, 03:18 AM
He's trying to make things right, offer him some time and things will go well i'm sure. :cool:

busyrobot
01-18-2005, 03:38 AM
Will this not dirupt the RP and history of graal kingdoms!?!?! Blasphemy I say!

Did Forest's revamp?

If anything it puts room on the table for discussing things and hashing out ideas fully without worrying about how it will impact everyone else, since there will be enough time to toss ideas around before they are actually implemented.

Zurkiba
01-18-2005, 03:56 AM
Make a big library so I can fill it with books and more books.

GryffonDurime
01-18-2005, 04:27 AM
The University. And a Portal to Forest Island.

ReBorn_Spirit
01-18-2005, 07:25 AM
Well I'll still be around for a bit, helping train mages and whatnot..
ah well, just doing my job I guess...

GoZelda
01-18-2005, 07:04 PM
It might be a nice idea to add some NPC-townsfolk to the Dustari island if possible, and maybe quests.

Zurkiba
01-19-2005, 12:35 AM
It might be a nice idea to add some NPC-townsfolk to the Dustari island if possible, and maybe quests.
Every island should have people... and have them on like a set agenda. Like at 9am in the morning they wake up and water their plants or what ever.

Evil_Lord_Sparda
01-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Every island should have people... and have them on like a set agenda. Like at 9am in the morning they wake up and water their plants or what ever.

Like that shopkeeper lady on 2k1.

Zurkiba
01-19-2005, 01:08 AM
Like that shopkeeper lady on 2k1.
Yeah, My WC3 map had peoples too

MasterNuke
01-19-2005, 06:09 AM
Well... you better revamp swiftly. Seeing "Kurenai Joukai,Crescent Pirates" in our enemy list makes us at a bit of an unstable time. The freakin newbie Dustarians that keep taking ships out of our shipyard aren't helping either.

All current members of Dustari are welcome to be a part of the kingdom going forward, but we will need to coordinate to know exactly who will still be here after the relaunch, since we will be wiping the list of anyone not part of what we've setup.
And I would like to see more activity from you and Zoe. If you don't have the time to lead a kingdom, just let it go to someone else already. I don't want to be active in a kingdom that takes one step forward and two steps back. Don't disappoint me. I've come too far to be disappointed by the end result.

Moonite
01-19-2005, 07:37 AM
Tey SHould make a Small Script
thats Ctizen farmer Postman our whatever sidnt allowed to enter the Shipyards.
Only if its open then they can enter

Splke
01-19-2005, 09:45 AM
Ed > You

Don't disappoint my Edwin. >(

Moonite
01-19-2005, 10:50 AM
Ed > You

Don't disappoint my Edwin. >(
I didnt screw Ed I just hand an Idea for Solving the problem.

MasterNuke
01-19-2005, 02:14 PM
I didnt screw Ed I just hand an Idea for Solving the problem.
I... don't think he was talking about you :whatever:

LoveableNalle
01-19-2005, 05:24 PM
And I would like to see more activity from you and Zoe. If you don't have the time to lead a kingdom, just let it go to someone else already. I don't want to be active in a kingdom that takes one step forward and two steps back. Don't disappoint me. I've come too far to be disappointed by the end result.

Ed has a point. If a leader knows that they will not have time to devote to the kingdom because of real life issues and such, they should step down and let someone who is available to work for the kingdom. Not just keep the title just to have the title. It's unfair to expect others to do all the work while leader does not come online and gets to keep power.

busyrobot
01-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Ed has a point. If a leader knows that they will not have time to devote to the kingdom because of real life issues and such, they should step down and let someone who is available to work for the kingdom. Not just keep the title just to have the title. It's unfair to expect others to do all the work while leader does not come online and gets to keep power.

I did, and I was asked to come back actually. At this time, I am focusing on rebuilding dustari instead of being online, though I will try to be online as much as possible. This is the basis of a 'revamp' and of course, afterwords, people in power still need to be active - I agree.

For the record, while I want to make sure the revamp goes over well, I am open to suggestions of new leadership. I won't discuss that topic here right now - we do need to stay focused on the revamp - but anyone that wants to discuss it with me should.

GoZelda
01-19-2005, 05:59 PM
I am open to suggestions of new leadership. I won't discuss that topic here right now - we do need to stay focused on the revamp - but anyone that wants to discuss it with me should.
Overthrow your leader and make me king ;o

On a more serious note, I think John would be a decent choice if a new leader was to be chosen - hadn't he quit, and Gryffon hadn't he left. Tigairus seems very fit (RP-wise, language-wise, stats-wise, IQ-wise) and Craigus wouldn't be terribly bad neither.

busyrobot
01-20-2005, 12:56 AM
Overthrow your leader and make me king ;o

On a more serious note, I think John would be a decent choice if a new leader was to be chosen - hadn't he quit, and Gryffon hadn't he left. Tigairus seems very fit (RP-wise, language-wise, stats-wise, IQ-wise) and Craigus wouldn't be terribly bad neither.

John ran out of gold, gryf is leading forest, Tigairius was banned for disrupting an event and harassing an EM >_< , and Craigus is alright. :)

Like I said, I'll discuss it with Dustarians, I respect Ed's opinion - he's a longstanding member of the kingdom. I think though, it is fair to reserve that converstation for people in the kingdom as that is whom it would effect.

Raziel
01-20-2005, 02:12 AM
John ran out of gold, gryf is leading forest, Tigairius was banned for disrupting an event and harassing an EM >_< , and Craigus is alright. :)

Tigairius is online right now.

LoveableNalle
01-20-2005, 02:15 AM
I did, and I was asked to come back actually. At this time, I am focusing on rebuilding dustari instead of being online, though I will try to be online as much as possible. This is the basis of a 'revamp' and of course, afterwords, people in power still need to be active - I agree.

I wasn't refering to you Padren. I've seen you on tag several times that I have been on. I was refering to the other one.

CaTigus
01-20-2005, 02:20 AM
Yes, I was unbanned the next morning! Me and Sam made up, I appologized for being so immature, Everything between us is fine now. And it was more of mocking, Rather than harassing.

GryffonDurime
01-20-2005, 03:30 AM

Like I said, I'll discuss it with Dustarians, I respect Ed's opinion - he's a longstanding member of the kingdom. I think though, it is fair to reserve that converstation for people in the kingdom as that is whom it would effect.

Hey, I see no rule that says I can't dual weild kingdoms like a newbie wants to dual weild katanas. :P

Zurkiba
01-20-2005, 04:40 AM
I respect Ed's opinion - he's a longstanding member of the kingdom.
You dont appear to respect my opinion :'(

MasterNuke
01-20-2005, 06:36 AM

For the record, while I want to make sure the revamp goes over well, I am open to suggestions of new leadership. I won't discuss that topic here right now - we do need to stay focused on the revamp - but anyone that wants to discuss it with me should.

Oookay. :)

busyrobot
01-20-2005, 07:40 AM
You dont appear to respect my opinion :'(

You haven't contributed to dustari in such a long time I don't think you qualify as a member, going by the list or any other method. Sorry, but you can't be in every kingdom.

busyrobot
01-20-2005, 07:42 AM
Hey, I see no rule that says I can't dual weild kingdoms like a newbie wants to dual weild katanas. :P

If you want to rule dual kingdoms you gotta do it the ol zurk way. ;)

Discharge
01-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Couple of problems here.

Tigairus is a Paladin for life until he breaks the major code becoming a fallen one which is a person without honor. The role of a paladin would conflict with the role of a king. He would have to break the code to become a successful king.

If I remember correctly, the prince did not want to take the throne when King Padren and Queen Zoe stepped down. It went to Queen Ana until she…well I don’t know what happened to her.

You need go by nobility, not by commoners to take the role of a king. Lord Edwin or the Dukes should be next in line. If they are not capable of being lords of people, then they should not be lords at all.

Zurkiba
01-21-2005, 12:31 AM
You haven't contributed to dustari in such a long time I don't think you qualify as a member, going by the list or any other method. Sorry, but you can't be in every kingdom.
I've gone on and off yes, but It's not my fault Zoe hates me. And just because Zoe hates me doesn't mean I'm not a Dustarian :(

CaTigus
01-21-2005, 01:10 AM
Discharge speaks words of truth.

Zurkiba
01-21-2005, 04:01 AM
Discharge speaks words of truth.
Or does he speak the truth with lies about lying?

Splke
01-21-2005, 07:04 AM
Discharge is right. Don't promote RP, then break the rules of RP themselves.

busyrobot
01-21-2005, 07:15 AM
I've gone on and off yes, but It's not [1] my fault Zoe hates me. And just because Zoe hates me doesn't mean [2] I'm not a Dustarian :(

1) Yes it is
2) Yes it does

ZanderX
01-21-2005, 07:32 AM
1) Yes it is
2) Yes it does

As someone who has been in your position multiple times (and with much more gravity to the situation), I can say that that is a very, very stupid position to have.

busyrobot
01-21-2005, 05:09 PM
As someone who has been in your position multiple times (and with much more gravity to the situation), I can say that that is a very, very stupid position to have.

Can you elaborate on why that is a very stupid position to have?

I am sorry, but in my opinion, Zurk doesn't work well with others. He may have done okay when he led the Astri because in the end he was able to ensure he got to do things his way, but he is not very flexible and takes it quite personally when his ideas are not always used.

I don't blame people for having strong convictions, but when they actively become disruptive everytime they don't get their way I take that as more trouble than its worth and that they don't work well in groups.

He can contribute to Dustari by making suggestions and such and contributing to revising our ideas of how to do things here in the forums, but to be an active member of the kingdom takes more than that, and every time he has been one he does not work out.

What bothers me is when people can't take responsibility for their actions, and its Zurk's fault, not Zoe's and not mine that he is not well received anymore in game. I did offer him a position in Dustari that was a fairly high rank, a type of leadership role, he didn't want to because we were allied with Zormite whom he considers illegitimate due to their changes since 2k1.
I don't hold it against him he didn't want to return to Dustari then, but if someone takes a stand and says they won't be a member for specific reasons, they can't turn around and say they are a member and no one can change that. People have to pick a lane at some point.

GryffonDurime
01-22-2005, 12:15 AM
Zoe is not Dustari. I've said it before, and I will repeat myself...

Dustari is a Phoenix, or perhaps an Ourobourous. It lives under the rule of a king, and I say this because with the definite exception of Elizabeth and the possible exception of Saria, there has never been a truly effective queen. After this period of flourishing, however lon or brief, comes it's death. Sometimes it is quick, and merciful death is given by revolution- more often, it is an agonizing passing into the end of life, drawn long by grasping rule. And then, for a brief moment the Kingdom dies, and it passes into a new generation, reborn in Phoenix fire. But the End and the Begining are really the same, and some things never change. Some Dustarians are not yet in Dustari, some are in it no longer. By the definition of a tag, I am not a Dustarian. But I do still hold the title of Patriarch of a Noble House in the Kingdom. I still own a rather large fief.

The Old and the New can work together. Now get that through your skulls and quit this petty bickering. It's not productive, it's not going to change anything, but it does reflect badly on Dustari, both past and present.

busyrobot
01-22-2005, 12:21 AM
Zoe is not Dustari. I've said it before, and I will repeat myself...

No one has ever claimed any given person is Dustari. Where did that come from? Enough with the straw men already.

....Some Dustarians are not yet in Dustari, some are in it no longer. By the definition of a tag, I am not a Dustarian. But I do still hold the title of Patriarch of a Noble House in the Kingdom. I still own a rather large fief.

You have an active family member of the house Durime in Dustari do you not? I specifically told you those lands are still in your family's control for now and I will also add you have contributed even though you are leading forest - that website comes to mind.

The Old and the New can work together. Now get that through your skulls and quit this petty bickering. It's not productive, it's not going to change anything, but it does reflect badly on Dustari, both past and present.
When people post something inaccurate I will correct it. I don't like to let false accusations, like "Zoe wouldn't let Zurk help" stand. Its a diservice to let any slander stand. Moving on is good, I am all for it. Old and new can work together - the more the merrier. All that matters to me is that people spend more time working than citing scapegoats for why they aren't.

Zurkiba
01-22-2005, 01:19 AM
Can you elaborate on why that is a very stupid position to have?

I am sorry, but in my opinion, Zurk doesn't work well with others. He may have done okay when he led the Astri because in the end he was able to ensure he got to do things his way, but he is not very flexible and takes it quite personally when his ideas are not always used.

I don't blame people for having strong convictions, but when they actively become disruptive everytime they don't get their way I take that as more trouble than its worth and that they don't work well in groups.

He can contribute to Dustari by making suggestions and such and contributing to revising our ideas of how to do things here in the forums, but to be an active member of the kingdom takes more than that, and every time he has been one he does not work out.

What bothers me is when people can't take responsibility for their actions, and its Zurk's fault, not Zoe's and not mine that he is not well received anymore in game. I did offer him a position in Dustari that was a fairly high rank, a type of leadership role, he didn't want to because we were allied with Zormite whom he considers illegitimate due to their changes since 2k1.
I don't hold it against him he didn't want to return to Dustari then, but if someone takes a stand and says they won't be a member for specific reasons, they can't turn around and say they are a member and no one can change that. People have to pick a lane at some point.

I have never worked with you and therefore you are not in a position to judge me in that way. If you would recall my leadership you will also recall that my advisors helped to run the show. The only thing that came from me was the last word. You can even ask Gryffon on this subject. Every idea I have goes through him first. Why? I value his input. If I was hard to work with then tell me why so many work with me.

Lets see, each time I was an active member.
Duke! OMG I WAGED A SUCCESSFUL MILITARY CAMPAIGN CRUSHING THE PIRATES! OMG WARHARE MADE ONE OF THE NINE NOBLE HOUSES!
Duke! OMG I MADE THE DUSTARIAN NAVY AND NORTHERN MILITIA!
DUKE! OMG I REBELLED AGAINST TSENG BECAUSE HE WAS KICKING LARRIEN OUT FOR AN OOC STATEMENT ("I think Tseng should be on more often")
Let me tell you, each time I was in Dustari it just didn't work.

I do take responsibility for my actions. I went to Zoe asking if I could help Dustari and she called me racist, a woman-hater, and Anti-American. That -MUST- be my fault because we know how living in the South makes you the scum of the world. Then Zoe comes on here to defame me even more ("I was only using the phrases you personally spoke to me")

I'll be honest with you. I hate the present state of Zormite. It's not Zormite. It seriously makes me sick, I should get a Doctors note and send it to Stefan.

So Padren, where is your statue at the Dustari monument? Ask yourself this question before you question my 'citizenship' in a kingdom.

I reply only to correct.

busyrobot
01-22-2005, 02:04 AM
I have never worked with you and therefore you are not in a position to judge me in that way. If you would recall my leadership you will also recall that my advisors helped to run the show. The only thing that came from me was the last word. You can even ask Gryffon on this subject. Every idea I have goes through him first. Why? I value his input. If I was hard to work with then tell me why so many work with me.

First, I can quote your own words from AIM if you like, but I would need your permission as it is against the forum rules to post that sort of thing without it.

If you look closer at what I wrote, I made a point of noting that you did okay as the leader of the Astri, because I do think when you do have the last word, you are probably easier to work with. Its when you can't get your way that you become very difficult.

Lets see, each time I was an active member.
Duke! OMG I WAGED A SUCCESSFUL MILITARY CAMPAIGN CRUSHING THE PIRATES! OMG WARHARE MADE ONE OF THE NINE NOBLE HOUSES!
Duke! OMG I MADE THE DUSTARIAN NAVY AND NORTHERN MILITIA!
DUKE! OMG I REBELLED AGAINST TSENG BECAUSE HE WAS KICKING LARRIEN OUT FOR AN OOC STATEMENT ("I think Tseng should be on more often")
Let me tell you, each time I was in Dustari it just didn't work.

You've also camped in the castle to harass current players, started more than one rebellion - and I am not talking about Tseng, and frankly get very upset over just not getting your way.

I do take responsibility for my actions. I went to Zoe asking if I could help Dustari and she called me racist, a woman-hater, and Anti-American. That -MUST- be my fault because we know how living in the South makes you the scum of the world.
Then Zoe comes on here to defame me even more ("I was only using the phrases you personally spoke to me")

You can live in the south or on the moon for all I care, it makes no difference to me.
You harassed both Zoe and I for a very long time over every dumb thing like the derelict lands you abandoned but felt were yours still to this day, that we should be attacking zormite because that's what you'd do, and anything else you could think of. Then suddenly unbeknownst to us are a 'new person' who just wants to help....sorry we missed the postcard when you reinvented yourself. x_x

You have a pattern of being exceptionally disruptive when you don't get your own way, and of course you always think its justified, so when you are in a rare good mood and want to 'be friends' you expect everyone to greet you with a cheery smile. It doesn't work that way. Don't blame others for the bridges you deliberately set ablaze. Before you can overcome a reputation born of a pattern disruptive behavior, you have to demonstrate a pattern of constructive behavior or no one will - with good reason - trust you.
And, that is your own fault.

I'll be honest with you. I hate the present state of Zormite. It's not Zormite. It seriously makes me sick, I should get a Doctors note and send it to Stefan.

If you RPed 1/3rd as well as you talk you would seperate your ooc feelings for the direction a kingdom in a game from how you roleplay. Fact is you aren't good enough at roleplaying to seperate your ic and ooc feelings on Zormite.
Everyone who reads the forums are painfully aware of your feelings about Zormite. Its another example of how you can't let it go when you don't get your way.

So Padren, where is your statue at the Dustari monument? Ask yourself this question before you question my 'citizenship' in a kingdom.

It takes a pretty shallow man to measure success in monuments. By that standard Saddam was a pretty swell guy. >_<
I question your 'citizenship' the same way as I do any one elses, including my own - its based on what you do, and how recently you've done it, and what you are doing. You cannot rest on the laurels past for ever.
I reply only to correct.
Or to defend a shameless ego, if you really want to get to the truth of the matter.

Face it Zurk, Dustari has been here for years, and in your mind, you haven't been able to anything for Dustari because not too long ago you asked zoe if you could help and she chased you away, lol. I offered you the option in the recent past to join Dustari, you chose not to because we are allied with Zormite.
In your mind, maybe you are a Dustarian, maybe you are the only real person who plays GK, maybe every other person (other than those you like and those who think exactly like you) are posers. Anytime you are ready, the real world is waiting.

Zurkiba
01-22-2005, 02:34 AM
First, I can quote your own words from AIM if you like, but I would need your permission as it is against the forum rules to post that sort of thing without it.
You mean the AIM conversation where we were coming to small agreements about how to improve roleplaying? Amazing

If you look closer at what I wrote, I made a point of noting that you did okay as the leader of the Astri, because I do think when you do have the last word, you are probably easier to work with. Its when you can't get your way that you become very difficult.
Who said Astri? I know I didn't. You're thinking in 1D eh? Just a single line for you. You didn't read the other part of that section did you?

You've also camped in the castle to harass current players, started more than one rebellion - and I am not talking about Tseng, and frankly get very upset over just not getting your way.
I did not harass the current players.

Please name my rebellions.

I would also like to give you a history lesson right here and right now. A long time ago there was the first King of Dustari. I'm sure you admire him. Everyone calls him the best leader of Dustari of all of history. But he started a 'revolution' against Kamuii trying to install a Republic type government. The politicial leaders would've been Senators and all that good stuff.

I would also like to point out your own rebellion which put you in power, against the same target as my only revolution.

You can live in the south or on the moon for all I care, it makes no difference to me.
You harassed both Zoe and I for a very long time over every dumb thing like the derelict lands you abandoned but felt were yours still to this day, that we should be attacking zormite because that's what you'd do, and anything else you could think of. Then suddenly unbeknownst to us are a 'new person' who just wants to help....sorry we missed the postcard when you reinvented yourself. x_x
Did I say that you had the pissy fit about it? Nope, your ego is showing. I bet when people whisper you think they're talking about you.

If you call asking a question harassment then yes, I did harass you. Oh and I didn't spam you 'OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG GIVE ME LANDS'x60, no. I've talked with you about the situation once, and Zoe once (long discussion actually). As a matter of fact the first person to ask you was Gryffon.

You offered me Viceroy, yes. I rejected for two reasons. Zormite sucks and the fact that you was going to take all of my lands and give me an island in nowhereville.

You have a pattern of being exceptionally disruptive when you don't get your own way, and of course you always think its justified, so when you are in a rare good mood and want to 'be friends' you expect everyone to greet you with a cheery smile. It doesn't work that way. Don't blame others for the bridges you deliberately set ablaze. Before you can overcome a reputation born of a pattern disruptive behavior, you have to demonstrate a pattern of constructive behavior or no one will - with good reason - trust you.
And, that is your own fault.
Maybe you should respect those who made the kingdom you lead. I've served my time. Why should a veteran serve in a war when he's 90 to be called a veteran of a war?

If you RPed 1/3rd as well as you talk you would seperate your ooc feelings for the direction a kingdom in a game from how you roleplay. Fact is you aren't good enough at roleplaying to seperate your ic and ooc feelings on Zormite.
Everyone who reads the forums are painfully aware of your feelings about Zormite. Its another example of how you can't let it go when you don't get your way.
And if you would actually read my posts then you would understand that if Zormite can just magically become humans then I can go on tag and start going
'OMGZ U SUX BECUZ U DUN GOT 1!' and call it a foreign language.

It takes a pretty shallow man to measure success in monuments. By that standard Saddam was a pretty swell guy. >_<
I question your 'citizenship' the same way as I do any one elses, including my own - its based on what you do, and how recently you've done it, and what you are doing. You cannot rest on the laurels past for ever.
I didn't make the monument. The monument was made to reconize the great Dustarians. This was well after Graal Kingdoms was made too.

People such as Aftershock, Kamuii, Gryffon, and many more are in this monument. But I guess they're all Saddams too because they're in a monument they didn't make.

Or to defend a shameless ego, if you really want to get to the truth of the matter.
I defend my personal honor, I'm not the person who just let people get away when they intentionally defame me with lies.

In your mind, maybe you are a Dustarian, maybe you are the only real person who plays GK, maybe every other person (other than those you like and those who think exactly like you) are posers. Anytime you are ready, the real world is waiting.
I think this statement is directed towards Gryffon, as I havn't stated anything to make you say this.

But wait, you're a hypocrite and anti-Zurkiba. So of course it's against me. Because I hate the world and I should RP as an old hermit who lives nowhere because no kingdom actually RPs.

You're the person whom is denying the existance of people on GK.

busyrobot
01-22-2005, 09:36 AM
lalala

I am not going to turn this into a big point by point bash. Well, more accurately, I am not going to let it continue as one. I am telling you - regardless of how you see yourself - you were for good cause on both Zoe and my last nerve because of your constant distruptive behavior, you can ask yourself why that was or you can continue to blame both of us as being ignorant.

As to the best king of Dustari, most people feel that was Aftershock, from what I hear. I was in Dustari for one day before he resigned, I wish I had a chance to have gotten to known him.

If you want to try to make an honest attempt of working with Dustari, then by all means start now. If you can just once and for all just let all those little points where you feel you are right go by, and actually set aside the differences we have (such as, accept you'll be working to help a kingdom that is allied with the contemporary Zormite) then we can move ahead.

Otherwise, Dustari will have to move on without you, and if you have rejected the way she is - that is your call. I can't tell you to do otherwise, but you can't play both sides anymore. Either work towards making Dustari better or just acknowledge you have chosen not to associate at all with us. You don't have to be on the member list of a kingdom to be a part of helping it, but you can't just sit around and critize all the time. You have to be constructive.

If you can do that, we have the possibility of perhaps working towards some of the same goals. I have never been critical of someone - no matter how beligerent they have been in the past - when they make a constructive suggestion...even if I don't agree with whatever is suggested.

Either you think its worth it or you don't, so make a choice one way or the other and lets move on.

Zurkiba
01-22-2005, 10:57 PM
I am not going to turn this into a big point by point bash. Well, more accurately, I am not going to let it continue as one. I am telling you - regardless of how you see yourself - you were for good cause on both Zoe and my last nerve because of your constant distruptive behavior, you can ask yourself why that was or you can continue to blame both of us as being ignorant.
Nor am I, I'm merely defending myself against lies presented on the forums.

You've failed to realise that I've done NOTHING to you or Zoe on such a scale that your hair would grow grey and your head would explode. I've asked you both logical questions in which the only defense you have against me is generating lies and otherwise defaming me with ill-words that lack sense.

As to the best king of Dustari, most people feel that was Aftershock, from what I hear. I was in Dustari for one day before he resigned, I wish I had a chance to have gotten to known him.
Indeed, Dustari would've been a better place. None the less revolutions are apart of Dustarian life as that's the only way things can change.

If you want to try to make an honest attempt of working with Dustari, then by all means start now. If you can just once and for all just let all those little points where you feel you are right go by, and actually set aside the differences we have (such as, accept you'll be working to help a kingdom that is allied with the contemporary Zormite) then we can move ahead.
I believe yourself and Zoe have observed how when I join a kingdom I quickly gain power and clout. I also think that you believe if I were to actually be given a position of power in Dustari that you would hold the title of King for only a short time.

The Zormite issue would be fine by me if they would just change their name (Archigos Republic)... it's not that hard, honestly.

I'll just quote Sun Tzu here, "If you know yourself and if you know your enemy then you will win the battle". The concept is present here. We both believe truely in what we say, ergo understandings wont come until someone folds.

Otherwise, Dustari will have to move on without you, and if you have rejected the way she is - that is your call. I can't tell you to do otherwise, but you can't play both sides anymore. Either work towards making Dustari better or just acknowledge you have chosen not to associate at all with us. You don't have to be on the member list of a kingdom to be a part of helping it, but you can't just sit around and critize all the time. You have to be constructive.
Dustari has already moved on without me. And being Anti-Zoe is Pro-Dustari in my opinion, also in the opinions of some others. Just because I dont agree with you on how Dustari should be run doesn't mean I'm "playing both sides".

I've already given you suggestions.

If you can do that, we have the possibility of perhaps working towards some of the same goals. I have never been critical of someone - no matter how beligerent they have been in the past - when they make a constructive suggestion...even if I don't agree with whatever is suggested.
You was very critical against me when I was conquering Samurai and Dustari.

Either you think its worth it or you don't, so make a choice one way or the other and lets move on.
Yet again, dont want to sound too arrogant. But just in my own opinion I believe you should be happy to have my interest to assist Dustari. Look at my previous history. I've gone into kingdoms where the average playercount was about three, then I quickly evolved those kingdoms into 100+ top notch RPers. Then I always end up conquering the world with excellent diplomacy and warring skills.

It's one of those things like, I can be with you or against you.

busyrobot
01-23-2005, 04:32 AM
You should spend less time flattering yourself and more time at least entertaining the idea of introspection. You are far less threatening that you imagine. As old as the english language is, there are not the words to describe the fool you are. If there is one certaintly in your life it will be that at some point you will look back and stagger at the mere thought of what an idiot you were.

I will not waste my patience on you any further.

GoZelda
01-23-2005, 05:17 PM
No one has ever claimed any given person is Dustari.
So this part of your post is spam?

busyrobot
01-24-2005, 12:21 AM
So this part of your post is spam?

That part of that post was a specific response to a specific question.