PDA

View Full Version : Abused by a Staff Member

CaTigus
01-16-2005, 11:50 PM
I have been abused by a Staff member this afternoon, After being disconnected atleast 10 times in a row, not even giving me a chance to get online, and then right after I do get to log on being pilloried for 60 minutes, I am posting this on the forums. For starters I would appreicate if this thread would not be shut down by darlene >:O so everyone can get a peice of my mind.
I was at Lasaria's event this afternoon and Myself and Moonite start pushing people in the fighting ring (Something we probably shouldn't have been doing). So Playing around I set my name to "--idiot--according to nicoX our beloved EM". My name is changed, I saw nothing wrong with my name, I changed it back, Sam changed it once again, I changed it back. Sam disconnected me, I thought fair enough, and a few seconds later I am disconnected again, I log back on, I am disconnected right away, and ditto for several times afterwards. After about the 10th time I log on after being disconnected I am pilloried for 1 hour. I would like to know why this situation gives any staff member to disconnect me approximently 10 times and then put me in pillory for 60 minutes. Thanks.

Need Proof? Check rclog.txt.

Edit: Oh now I'm banned, nice.

Malinko
01-17-2005, 12:06 AM
I don't see why people publically post about problems like this. Take it up with a Graal Kingdoms staff member or any other high administrator.

Moonite
01-17-2005, 12:09 AM
ta Girl as Em How *** her event are lame and booring

a spar event Wow she needed 1 Hour for like 4 fights

Sildae
01-17-2005, 12:12 AM
I have been abused by a Staff member this afternoon
What do you expect after constantly abusing Staff members?

I am posting this on the forums. For starters I would appreicate if this thread would not be shut down by darlene >:O so everyone can get a peice of my mind.
"lol I know that what I am posting is illegal but please dont close it"

My name is changed, I saw nothing wrong with my name, I changed it back
Here is the part where you should have been instantly banned, too.

Well, at least your grammar is seriously superior to Moonite's.

Malinko
01-17-2005, 12:16 AM
I don't see why staff ban people for insulting them or other staff members. If you say, "Hey, Malinko is an idiot for banning that guy." Wow? Insulting staff members in a personal issue and should not be bannable. Harassment is a different issue, but just because someone dislikes you is not a good reason to ban.

busyrobot
01-17-2005, 12:18 AM

I am sorry but from your description, you were disrupting an event, I would have banned you myself for that.

If you don't like an event, don't participate, and if you have a dispute with the EM, do not distract from the event by setting stupid nicks - take it up with them after if you felt they were unfair.

Its hard enough to EM an event, they don't need to put up with that kind of behavior.

You are definately in the wrong here.

busyrobot
01-17-2005, 12:20 AM
I don't see why staff ban people for insulting them or other staff members. If you say, "Hey, Malinko is an idiot for banning that guy." Wow? Insulting staff members in a personal issue and should not be bannable. Harassment is a different issue, but just because someone dislikes you is not a good reason to ban.

I agree about that, in regards to people being midly insulting. If a staff member is running an event, and the person is insulting them in a manner than distracts and disrupts the event, I think they have the right to pillory or disconnect them and such. Players should no better than to disrupt an event.

ZanderX
01-17-2005, 12:33 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

No.

Closed.

Bye. :)

Lance
01-17-2005, 02:45 AM
When you disrupt an event, you will be punished. It is not fun to host events when there are people ruining it.