PDA

View Full Version : Request 04

Discharge
01-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Iíve notice we have a large pool of citizens and mages. We need to start to divert some of the citizens into the military.

Recommendations:

-Increase Military/Navel Presence
-Assign specific tasks according to rank

I will go into more detail in a later post on this thread. Right now, Iím caught up in something.

busyrobot
01-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Iíve notice we have a large pool of citizens and mages. We need to start to divert some of the citizens into the military.

Recommendations:

-Increase Military/Navel Presence
-Assign specific tasks according to rank

I will go into more detail in a later post on this thread. Right now, Iím caught up in something.

I think we can use some more priests as well, but the military and naval forces should be built up more right now.

I am still working on the gfx for the GK naval update that should spark a lot of interest in naval operations as it becomes profitable to loot pirates that loot merchants.

(didn't really have to make that post but having exactly 666 posts is just spoooky)

Zurkiba
01-14-2005, 10:32 PM
Dustari aint going to be in a war anyway

busyrobot
01-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Dustari aint going to be in a war anyway

oh can you plz plz plz give us your blessing, we are all so ever mindful of your every word :rolleyes:

What part of :spam: is your comment not?

GryffonDurime
01-14-2005, 11:48 PM
oh can you plz plz plz give us your blessing, we are all so ever mindful of your every word :rolleyes:

What part of :spam: is your comment not?

Padren, do you seriously have to flame Zurkiba even WHEN he makes a valid comment? Naval warfare was mentioned, thus arguing that Dustari never goes into wars anymore...

Discharge
01-15-2005, 01:08 AM
I think we can use some more priests as well, but the military and naval forces should be built up more right now.

I am still working on the gfx for the GK naval update that should spark a lot of interest in naval operations as it becomes profitable to loot pirates that loot merchants.

(didn't really have to make that post but having exactly 666 posts is just spoooky)

I think it would inspire more navel participation if we could change our ships sails to our Kingdom colors. For example, the colors that we have on the flag in the castle; that look would really represent us because the brown looks awful.

Add:

This request is because lately the pirates have had a lot of active members and since they are sea people, and have attacked us recently; I think it would be wise to have a good standby naval defense.

busyrobot
01-15-2005, 07:30 AM
Padren, do you seriously have to flame Zurkiba even WHEN he makes a valid comment? Naval warfare was mentioned, thus arguing that Dustari never goes into wars anymore...

if he's doing it just to be a spamming jerk and negative then.....as a rule, yes.

ReBorn_Spirit
02-06-2005, 09:30 PM
plenty of mages and whatnot is because that was all i could do
add citizens.. mages
nobody else was even active on tag or on graal for that matter to make them citizens to soldiers... really think we need a few active generals here
im online and on tag as much as possible trying to give Dustari a better image by helping people out

ReBorn_Spirit
02-06-2005, 09:38 PM
now that i think of it.. I think it was the Archmage doing their job and just about nobody else, would explain why theres a few extra citizens and mages, it was al lthe archmage could do

busyrobot
02-06-2005, 11:51 PM
now that i think of it.. I think it was the Archmage doing their job and just about nobody else, would explain why theres a few extra citizens and mages, it was al lthe archmage could do

Right now Dustari is being revamped, and so far whenever people need to promoted and such, it has worked to contact someone online or forum PM me. After we finish with some of the projects I think there will be a lot more activity.