PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, June 24th Reviews

Geovanie Legend
06-25-2001, 02:37 AM
- Middle Earth
Very nice levels, but there's a few tile errors and the inside of some of the houses need to be filled with blackness around them so it's not just all green, that don't look right.
A little more work and this one will be good to go. :)

- Xone
Lovely level design, some of the tiling usage i have never seen done before, theese people took some time doing this one.
i found a few tile errors, but it's nothing that can't be fixed in just a few minutes so this one's going to Stefan. Try to get a map made soon guys.

- Terra
To many tile errors, need to get those fixed... especially the ones inside the houses, that's where i noticed most of them at.
Alot of the houses (outsides) look the same.

- Murasamune
Looks very nice and they said Stefan allready has it so there's no need for me to send it to him. Good luck.

- saijarealm
Great job, looks to be a nice place to play so i'm sending to to Stefan so he can take a look at it, I didn't see any tile errors or anything.

- Rev Online
Great level detail, not much more to say except it's going to Stefan :) nicely done guys

- babylon
The levels are to plain, nothing special about it. Sorry but this one needs much work done for it to be a server :(

- Lost Island (German)
Nice levels, but half of them are to cluttered and some have nothing on them, keep trying. with some persistant work it could just make it :)

WeirdmanI9
06-25-2001, 02:55 AM
So Geovanie u really like SaijaRealm now that is tite you think it is good enough to go up???
i hope so. i have been working on this. I dont have much staff right now. so coudl u talk to stefan or something cuz its cool and if u need any help on gfx or on npulse or tier daul just tell me heh u have the best server out of graal i wish i would have helped before it was the first server i ever played on well i got to send this soon dont wanna make it to long heh :D
[email protected]

LordAzeroth
06-25-2001, 03:43 AM
saijarealm.
What a stupid name!

Malak
06-25-2001, 03:46 AM
Haha, I will smash all those stupid worlds with a rock because they are stupid and they belong in the stupid category for being stupid.

Geovanie Legend
06-25-2001, 03:50 AM
Ypu people need to quit or i'll start closing the forums after i post my reviews.. there's no reason for you to rag on the worlds i accept or don't accept just because you don't like the name, owner, or think your so much better then them.. now this forum has come to a close.