PDA

View Full Version : Website?

Draenin
01-07-2005, 11:09 PM
I was wondering... is there any particular website out there for KJ? If not, I could do one. (And a darn good one, too if I may say so.) I've got some good ideas for one and what one should contain, but I don't know if one is wanted or needed. Give me some feedback, everyone.

Zurkiba
01-08-2005, 01:39 AM
Kingdom Websites = Waste

Moonite
01-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Kingdom Websites = Waste
hes Right

Draenin
01-08-2005, 03:05 AM
Hmmm... Perhaps.

Zurkiba
01-08-2005, 03:21 AM
Hmmm... Perhaps.
Nah, it's a set in stone fact. Leaders have been making kingdom websites since their start and -noone- visited them.

busyrobot
01-08-2005, 03:30 AM
If a kingdom website serves no purpose than to tell people who was a member at the time the site was made, then there is little reason to go there. It is however a great way to promote info that does change, such as RP guides and history, if you send players there when they ask faq type questions.

Moonite
01-08-2005, 04:13 AM
If a kingdom website serves no purpose than to tell people who was a member at the time the site was made, then there is little reason to go there. It is however a great way to promote info that does change, such as RP guides and history, if you send players there when they ask faq type questions.

on my site I made a place for The Storyline of thekingdoms

but I dont got one yet lol.

Zurkiba
01-08-2005, 04:34 AM
on my site I made a place for The Storyline of thekingdoms

but I dont got one yet lol.
It's on the main site

LoveableNalle
01-15-2005, 11:34 PM
That is not true Kurenai Joukai has our own private forums in which our main rules are stated and players are sent to there as back up to the rules. Sometimes we do not visit the site but eventualy we go back to them.

ZanderX
01-15-2005, 11:46 PM
Nah, it's a set in stone fact. Leaders have been making kingdom websites since their start and -noone- visited them.

Yeah. I'll go out on a limb and say that my old Dustari site was the most successful and even then the visits were minimal, but at least it kept people informed.

Zurkiba
01-16-2005, 12:51 AM
Yeah. I'll go out on a limb and say that my old Dustari site was the most successful and even then the visits were minimal, but at least it kept people informed.
I only went once :(

Moonite
01-16-2005, 12:57 AM

yea its the same with my site now

the firsdt 2 weeks I had 1k vistors and since now I got mebey 2100 ..
but I allways loot some noobs to my site :]

"what are the stats of that item?" visit my site ok? "ok"