PDA

View Full Version : Era's NPC server crash

Snakeandy7
01-06-2005, 09:55 PM
We just lost 2 street gangs and cash from ATM accounts :[... Anything anyone can do? :x
(I don't have rights to re-activate the current gangs)

Curt1zzle
01-07-2005, 01:17 AM
Ask the oh so reliable and hard working manager!

Oh, wait, that's right...

xManiamaNx
01-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Curtis, it might help if he had rights to actually work on stuff.

Zurkiba
01-07-2005, 01:49 AM
I swear they didn't make an entire ticket system for stuff like this

Chris
01-07-2005, 01:49 AM
Well it might help if he had rights to actually work on stuff.
He has r levels/*

That's all besides the standard warpto, ban, etc.. :\
So many things need to be fixed, but they aren't because Jenn is MIA.

Snakeandy7
01-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Yea :[...

Ryan_The_Great
01-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Jenn is useless. She won't trust anyone working on "her" server. She gives as minimal rights as possible, and as I have heard, has barely been on to do anything lately. She either needs to start taking responsibility, or resign and appoint someone new to manager. Someone who is capable of being a decent manager. One who puts his/her trust in their staff. It's getting way out of hand.

Snakeandy7
01-07-2005, 10:21 PM
The npc server isn't really Jenn's fault. It just went bye bye :[. ((Growlz re-booted for me <3)).

Ryan_The_Great
01-07-2005, 10:30 PM
It may or may not be her fault. If she's the god damn manager she has to be on to supervise the server. Not all the time but at least 2 hours minimum a day. She brought hell to era. Compare the playercount now, to the playercount Era had when Chrisz was manager. Chrisz may not have talked to players, or was even on that much, but nothing really went wrong with the server considering he gave rights to his staff team. Jenn changed the very basic fundamental of Era. PKing. Maybe PKing wasn't meant to be for Era, but that's what it came to be and that's what kept so many people on. Jenn needs to be removed and someone else needs to be given a chance. I say give Snakeandy a chance.

NemesisDev
01-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Snake is the logical choice for manager. He managed a server for me when I went on vacation for a week or two.