PDA

View Full Version : Graal 3D Client Bugs/Missing Features

Zickle
12-27-2004, 10:38 PM
-Players do not stay in the Buddy List
-No GUILD Section in Player List
-All Private Messages Come in as GOLD-Bubbles (only on Playerlist, not on map)
-No Block-Mass Messages
-When switching to Full Screen, Mouse X and Y scripts work incorectly
-You cannot remove a Key from the Change Keys (AKA: I want to make Space pick up a bush, I cannot make the Space turn into nothing later, it is always assigned to a key)
-Ignoring People Dont Stay in Ignore List

Projectshifter
12-27-2004, 10:53 PM
The new playerlist is scripted and still in progress, that much will all change, no worries m8 :)

Skyld
12-28-2004, 03:08 AM
Weapons on normal servers: The bags don't work correctly :(

Benm00t
12-29-2004, 05:25 AM
Crashes all the damn time on Kingdoms.

Zickle
12-29-2004, 07:37 AM
Crashes all the damn time on Kingdoms.
Really? This is the only one listed I've never had a problem with. Never. Sure it isnt your GFX card or drivers?

Admins
12-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Crashing might be a problem with downloading files or so, will check that next week. On which server do you have problems with Weapon-Bags ?

Skyld
12-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Rudora.

[Added information] The bags can't be selected or clicked. The only way to select a weapon in one of these bags is to go into the NC and update the weapon. Then it normally doesn't let you out of the bag until you do the same with a different weapon. It is most odd. [/Added information]

Ajira
12-29-2004, 08:15 PM
The bag problem occurs on every server.

Benm00t
12-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Really? This is the only one listed I've never had a problem with. Never. Sure it isnt your GFX card or drivers?

I'm very sure its not my graphics card/drivers. I have no problems using the Graal 3D client on Graal 3D, but when i go to Kingdoms. It crashes all the time, mainly when entering rooms or ships. There were other times i think, i'll try using the client again and find out.

Update 1: One thing i liked about the v3 client, is that you could move around normally while reading messages (saved all kinds of time hehe). But if you open up a message in v3.1 while you're still moving, the game crashes.

Update 2: I entered the dungeon at the west enterance and the game crashes. When i try to log on again using the v3.1 client, it just crashed right away. I can only fix by using the v2.x.x client.

Update 3: When on a ferry and you wake up in the cargo hold, when you go onto the deck, the mast of the ship, and the captain has disappeared, and sometimes, so does the entire ship. You still get moved along, but i ended up on top of a house in Zehn once. Can be fixed by players by going back into the cargo hold and returning to the deck.

Skyld
12-31-2004, 09:05 PM
I also noticed generally with the Graal 3.1 client, if you type a playerworld name into the box and hit Connect, it connects to the first server in the list, ignoring what you've put into the box. From habit, I type the playerworld in and hit Connect. In 3.1, you have to press Enter to access the playerworld.

falco10291029
01-01-2005, 01:26 AM
Another thing: In 3.1, on Elemental Kingdoms, molst of the npcs on the gmaps dont work, and look like they aren't there. This probably happens on some other gmapped servers as well.

Admins
01-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Ok I will upload a new version in a few minutes, which fixes the buddy/ignore thing on the playerlist, the weapon bags, the invisible ferry. I haven't got any crash on Kingdoms though or when pming, has anyone else experienced that problem ?

MoonShadow
01-18-2005, 02:10 AM
I'm getting some of those problems as well. West Dungeon on GK caused the same constnant crash error, as well as answering masses/PMs while I'm walking. Oh boy.