PDA

View Full Version : Seken, a Modern/Roleplay server is hiring GATs and NATs

GarethOmni
12-27-2004, 01:16 AM
Hey, ive posted a while before about my server.
And; i had some very disappointing staff show up.
Now, im hoping this time proves better ^.^
So, i will give a brief description of Seken and what i want it to be.
Seken, is going to be a modern world. set in present time, so there wont be any bogus lazer weapons or anything too futuristic.
There will be gangs, corporations, and even secret organizations.
I plan on making seken a very interactive world, where each player has a character they act and play out. There will be Police, Gangsters, and even College students. Im hoping to have a class, leveling, and stats system that will make their characters customizable. There are more ideas, but i will not reveal them >_<
Anyways, if you are interested; please message me on aim or msn.
Aim:GarethOmni
Msn:[email protected]
Thank you, and i hope to get some good responces!
-Gareth, Owner of Seken Playerworld

eds1003
12-28-2004, 03:35 AM
o.O i just looked at your server u need a lat and fast and i am your man :D

GarethOmni
12-31-2004, 08:27 AM
I dont need a lat... I need a team of talented scripters, and gfxers..
Preferably one that can atleast help get the server off its feet. Say a tileset would be nice.. Im sick of waiting around here, i need some good staff. and i dont just want "staff" i want loyal trustable people that are interested in helping a vast modern server to develop x.x And btw, we cant really have a need for a lat when there are no tiles to make levels...and no scripts to use on those levels. Also, i have the seken website up now ^.^
http://seken.omegaomni.com

MysticalDragon
12-31-2004, 07:53 PM
I dont need a lat... I need a team of talented scripters, and gfxers..
Preferably one that can atleast help get the server off its feet. Say a tileset would be nice.. Im sick of waiting around here, i need some good staff. and i dont just want "staff" i want loyal trustable people that are interested in helping a vast modern server to develop x.x And btw, we cant really have a need for a lat when there are no tiles to make levels...and no scripts to use on those levels. Also, i have the seken website up now ^.^
http://seken.omegaomni.com

Is it me or does he abuse commas -_-

haunter
01-02-2005, 05:13 AM
Is it me or does he abuse commas -_-

Hmm... One, two, three... Yes, very abusive.

:rolleyes:

Gman4pwnu
01-07-2005, 12:26 AM
you need to fix the description gareth :o I work alone as a scripter.

GarethOmni
01-12-2005, 06:25 AM
Well, now you dont work at all. Gman has been fired :o Because, of his incompitence and lack of maturity/respect for others. Yeah, i need good staff :P
Anyways, there is an update for Seken:
The server content has been changed to not modern, but to the 1940's old style mafia environment. I'm hoping this environment will prove to be fun for all kinds of Grallians, for those that want to roleplay a vicious mafia member; or pk as a street thug in the suburbs even evading the police in the city areas. I will be posting screenshots in a while, and i hope you like what you will be seeing ^.^ I am looking for a few NATS with average or above average skills willing to help develop the systems and items.
If anyone out there is skilled with ganis, and looking for work;just let me know! :D
-Gareth

Snakeandy7
01-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Gareth, add an index.html to your ftp server. It is showing the contents what has nothing in.

Discharge
01-12-2005, 08:11 PM
This is going to be like a Sim.

oinknessx
01-13-2005, 05:38 AM
Hey hey, maybe you should change the name from Seken to Suckin! That would probably more accurately describe the playerworld.... Plus, you don't want people thinking it might be somewhat similar to Seiken Densenstu or whatever it's called.

Stick with the first idea. Make a world of real people. Let them apply for real jobs, and live real lifes... Not stupid mafia crap that's been done a million times.

GarethOmni
01-15-2005, 01:44 AM
Gareth, add an index.html to your ftp server. It is showing the contents what has nothing in.
Yeah, Snake i was modifying the site and stuff.
The php nuke...of course was being a royal pain, so i had to tweak with some stuff to get it working.
Also, im not "Just" doing stupid mafia crap. Im making the world in the 1940's which means its going to be like the original deal. Its going to be a vast, interactive world...not just pk pk pk. theres going to be a fair amount of indepth involvement to the characters. Roleplaying, is going to be one of the key things in seken. And no, im not changing the name just because there is a game out there that sounds like the name i chose for the server.

Gman4pwnu
01-19-2005, 03:04 AM
nice job banning me because i quit. the tiles are so ugly on that server.

GarethOmni
01-19-2005, 09:16 AM
Your banned because we dont want people like you messing up the others gameplay.
And the fact that i just dont like your attitude towards others. Your disrespectful to not only your superiors, but your fellow players/staff as well. that is why you were banned, and i think the tiles look great. they could be better of course, but theyre more than what seken did have.

Slash-P2P
01-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I like the tiles.

Gman4pwnu
01-19-2005, 11:21 PM
Do you have proof of this behavior gareth?

Eagle
01-20-2005, 02:38 AM
Do you have proof of this behavior gareth?

Yeah, you banned me for "Stealing Graphics" when I was idleing. Yeah, i'm a huge theif.

Gman4pwnu
01-20-2005, 02:55 AM
i dont ban people for stealing. Gareth banned you for stealing graphics, i dont even work there anymore *******.

MysticalDragon
01-20-2005, 02:57 AM
Yeah, you banned me for "Stealing Graphics" when I was idleing. Yeah, i'm a huge theif.
I get them 2 confused aswell x_x