PDA

View Full Version : I want justice

littlerichie2
12-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Well, My first 2 weeks back on GK were splendid for a few days, lots of friends helped me get started and such showed me around. Then it started going down the ****ter, I get table bug scammed 3 times: my inferno, ice bracers +12 and 325 diamonds were all taken and i have many who can speak for me. After i was scammed of about everything I had I was banned for something I never did, I suposedly used the tale bug when i didn't even know what it was til now. I get banned for 2 weeks over christmas time, unjusticely i might add. I just want some justice here who thinks this is very unfair... None of the people who DID use the bug even got a warning or banned. WTF is this? Any comments please do add and if any staff can help me it would be great...

xAndrewx
12-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Yeh we know. Gk is getting old.

protagonist
12-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Yeh we know. Gk is getting old.

Just waiting for it to go to the classic tab now?

Nappa
12-26-2004, 09:08 PM
If GK went to the classic tab, the average IQ would go up.

Edit: And I'm just talking about the kingdom leaders.

syltburk
12-26-2004, 10:19 PM
GK sucks.

littlerichie2
12-27-2004, 04:07 AM
Well i guess noone can even help me i personally do like GK ... Please anyone?

Moonite
12-27-2004, 05:45 AM
Sweden is cool

Zero Hour
12-27-2004, 07:31 AM
I was banned for something I never did, I suposedly used the tale bug when i didn't even know what it was til now. I get banned for 2 weeks over christmas time, unjusticely i might add.
That's interesting. I was going to cut your two weeks back to a single week, but for some reason, I just can't explain, I think I shall not.
I just want some justice here who thinks this is very unfair... None of the people who DID use the bug even got a warning or banned.
How can I warn for something I have no proof of? ...
"Please, stop killing people."
But I have not killed anyone?
"Just stop, ok? Final warning."

Get me proof and I will act! The other GK admins, and "Police" saw the ban and didn't comment on it being a poor ban.
WTF is this?
I suppose that's justice.
Any comments
Justice is blind?

syltburk
12-27-2004, 12:52 PM
: O

middo
12-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Get me proof and I will act! The other GK admins, and "Police" saw the ban and didn't comment on it being a poor ban.

Didn't he have witnesses in his defense as well? I bet there was no proof.

Graal is sad now, NOTHING can be confirmed as proof, ALT+5 screwed proof in the butt.

littlerichie2
12-27-2004, 05:40 PM
Well, Zero that is well put. Read my PM reply i sent you, it explains my actions a bit. But yes I do have witnesses and many who could vow for me.

Zero Hour
12-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Witnesses mean nothing, unless one of them is staff - some people will say pretty much anything, especially if it's going to help a good buddy.

I have proof, both in log and screen shot. (and I had some complaints, that doesn't help)

I don't see why people have to go ape-**** over a two week ban, Oi. I can see why in his case (he has Christmas holiday and wants to play) but other people just absolutely lose it, it's weird. I will reconsider cutting your ban in half, but you're not making a convincing case.

littlerichie2
12-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Well i thank you for that Zero, I just don't get this though. I seriously didn't scam anyone with that bug. Although I do admit I bugged some items on a table but still had no intentions to scam anyone with it. I don't know what else to add to my case, except that I am sorry, and it will never happen again.

syltburk
12-28-2004, 02:26 AM

Graal is sad now, NOTHING can be confirmed as proof, ALT+5 screwed proof in the butt.
you ment alt2 right? newbs these days..

Andares
12-28-2004, 03:53 AM
you ment alt2 right? newbs these days..

No, he means ALT+5.

Duh. It's hard to manipulate screenshots.

Zero Hour
12-28-2004, 07:43 AM
No, he means ALT+5.

Duh. It's hard to manipulate screenshots.

No it's not, but it does take time :D

Darlene159
12-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Dont know why this thread is still open, does this forum have a mod?
Discussions of bans is not allowed, problems such as this are to be taken up with the admins on GK, not here.
closed