PDA

View Full Version : Admin accounts cannot log on player.

anim8999
12-25-2004, 06:36 PM
Admin accounts cant log on player, only rc because of some stupid IP issue.

Remain calm.

Spark910
12-25-2004, 08:29 PM
Well, Stefan made it two days before christmas - he fixed some bugs, but obviously there are other bugs still.

Set a #.#.*.* IP on both your RC and graalonline.com/adminpanel/

It will be fixed when Stefan returns in 1/2weeks from vacation.

Admins
12-27-2004, 12:08 AM
Admin-Playerworld accounts cannot login on player when having an insecure ip range, you can go on RC and change your ip-range though? This is not a bug, I don't really see a problem with this. Normally no admin can login with insecure ip range, it is only an (temporary) exception that is is possible for Admin-Playerworld accounts on RC.

matt8891
12-27-2004, 04:42 AM
Admin-Playerworld accounts cannot login on player when having an insecure ip range, you can go on RC and change your ip-range though? This is not a bug, I don't really see a problem with this. Normally no admin can login with insecure ip range, it is only an (temporary) exception that is is possible for Admin-Playerworld accounts on RC.

Iv'e set my IP with the Administrative Playerworld Panel but mine also says Your IP Configuration is insecure...Ive set it to '*.*.*.*' also and it still doesnt work. I'd say that this is a bug?

Spark910
12-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Iv'e set my IP with the Administrative Playerworld Panel but mine also says Your IP Configuration is insecure...Ive set it to '*.*.*.*' also and it still doesnt work. I'd say that this is a bug?
The IP set on RC account is set then, likely to a #.*.*.* IP.